Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFan66 View Post
    Is this enough personality for you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsGBmdOT0uA
    you think THAT shows personality? He was so amateurish, it was painful.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Butz View Post
    Oh my, his voice...are we sure he isn't from San Francisco?
    And what is that supposed to mean?

Evan is not my favorite skater, but I think even if you don't like him, why are you so compelled to ridicule him? He's a fine young man, a great athlete, and seems to have his head screwed on straight. I'm sure your tacky little attacks on him will not phase him at all, but what does it say about those who attack him? Can they skate like he can? Can they excel on an international stage? Can they come in second on DWTS (well....ok...that's not a biggie in my book, but people did have to actually vote for him.) Seriously, don't like him or think he's all that-who cares. But to attack him so basely is very junior high school. And I'm not even his fan!

I mean people, grow up and get a life.

where all the boys, men, wolves, jocks, otters, cubs, & bears are ;)
    vCash

Ugh, his personality is just as forced and stiff as his skating. Does he have any genuine charisma at all? I'm thinking no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    And what is that supposed to mean?

Evan is not my favorite skater, but I think even if you don't like him, why are you so compelled to ridicule him? He's a fine young man, a great athlete, and seems to have his head screwed on straight. I'm sure your tacky little attacks on him will not phase him at all, but what does it say about those who attack him? Can they skate like he can? Can they excel on an international stage? Can they come in second on DWTS (well....ok...that's not a biggie in my book, but people did have to actually vote for him.) Seriously, don't like him or think he's all that-who cares. But to attack him so basely is very junior high school. And I'm not even his fan!

I mean people, grow up and get a life.
    Take a deep breath and relax...in what way was I attacking or ridiculing him? I was simply making an observation. You're the one who interpreted it as something mean or derogatory. That says a lot about you.

vCash
    Does it really matter how much personality he has or how "homosexual" his voice might sound? And I think we ALL know what TB was implying with that comment. I care about what Evan does on the ice. That's it.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Ugh, his personality is just as forced and stiff as his skating. Does he have any genuine charisma at all? I'm thinking no.
    Have you seen this? The interview before the dance is interesting, but the dance itself is awesome. If he could bring that to the ice....

ETA - I am wandering around You Tube. I have no idea who this guy is, but this was pretty funny.....well, not if you are caseyedwards.
    Last edited by sk8er1964; 09-01-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Added something.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Take a deep breath and relax...in what way was I attacking or ridiculing him? I was simply making an observation. You're the one who interpreted it as something mean or derogatory. That says a lot about you.
    Dream on, TB. What you wrote says tons about YOU. Try analyzing your little statement. Any idiot knows what you were trying to say. PLEASE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    Have you seen this? The interview before the dance is interesting, but the dance itself is awesome. If he could bring that to the ice....

ETA - I am wandering around You Tube. I have no idea who this guy is, but this was pretty funny.....well, not if you are caseyedwards.
    Or Jeff Buttle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    Dream on, TB. What you wrote says tons about YOU. Try analyzing your little statement. Any idiot knows what you were trying to say. PLEASE!!!
    You've misunderstood again...Being gay and/or having effeminate mannerisms is nothing to be ashamed of and, as I said before, the fact that you assume I meant it in a derogatory way speaks volumes about you.

vCash
    He sounds like a straight guy from the West Side of L.A.

vCash
    So we've covered Plushy, Takahashi, Lambiel, quads, COP, Evan's personality, and Evan's sexuality. Yup, I think we've got it all!

vCash
    You've misunderstood again...Being gay and/or having effeminate mannerisms is nothing to be ashamed of and, as I said before, the fact that you assume I meant it in a derogatory way speaks volumes about you.
    Dude, you were clearly saying that with a mocking tone, though (hence the laugh smilie).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    Dude, you were clearly saying that with a mocking tone, though (hence the laugh smilie).
    Dude, I thought it was cute. Think of it as "welcoming him to the family."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    Right. I mean, the way I took it was "Are we sure he isn't from San Francisco? After all, thats were all the gays live and he seems like he would fit right in there"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Right. I mean, the way I took it was "Are we sure he isn't from San Francisco? After all, thats were all the gays live and he seems like he would fit right in there"!
    And that's a bad thing?

vCash
    No one is saying it's a "bad" thing, besides you putting the words in everyone else's mouths. I'm just telling you what your posts sounded like.

vCash
    No one is saying it's a "bad" thing, besides you putting the words in everyone else's mouths. I'm just telling you what your posts sounded like.
    And that's what it was intended to sound like. Another poster called it an "attack."

vCash
    And that's what it was intended to sound like. Another poster called it an "attack."
    I don't agree that it was an attack per se, but...it was suggestive..sort of like "Why doesn't he come out of the closet already?"

vCash

Thumbs down

I don't agree that it was an attack per se, but...it was suggestive..sort of like "Why doesn't he come out of the closet already?"
    Wow, so many different interpretations and deep readings into one brief phrase. There are a lot of fsu posters who think they're psychic, or so it seems. Evan is usually so careful and uptight when interviewed that I found it interesting and cute to hear him speak comfortably. To me, it seemed like I was hearing his real voice for the first time.

I used to live in Adam's curls, but he cut them - so now I'm homeless. =o(
    vCash

Oooooh.....yeeeeaaaah....that was kinda awkward....'xcuse me.....

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast