vCash

NTSC Skating Tapes - looking for new home

Hi All

I am going to do a clean up of my VHS skating tape collection and I have quite a few NTSC format tapes. I think a few of them were originally from Japan, US and Canada. I will probably never watch them again so I might as well see if someone else would like to give them a home.

I am happy to give them away but you would need to pay for postage which would be from Australia and can be quite expensive. I have put a link here to our postal service website with parcel sending. There is also a currency converter link on the website.

http://auspost.com.au/products-and-s...alculator.html

You might want to check whether it is worth your while and money before deciding if you want them. I would be happy to get an exact postage figure for you before sending. I would need to receive the money before sending.

Please PM if you might be interested and we can discuss further by email. I will need to draw up a list but the current ones I have a GP events from 2001.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Dashing Between Bennetton and Krispy Kreme
    vCash
    double post

Dashing Between Bennetton and Krispy Kreme
    vCash
    I'm happy to take them.