Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quadless
    vCash
    It seems to be a scripted reality TV drama. That has been canceled.

I seriously don't know if I can go on without knowing whether Marina and Sveta ever made up or instead decided to scratch each other's eyes out (and if they did, whether they charged an admission fee). Or whether Albert got revenge on Anastasia for being such a tart and dumping him. Or whether Diana will find enough perfume to overpower the scent of desperation long enough to snag a husband.

Loved how everyone on the show had both RussianUkrainian and terrible New York accents at the same time. Loved Renata and how much she loves her darling Boris. Loved the wacky Eva. Loved the incredible level of tackiness. Too bad not enough other viewers felt the same way.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    It seems to be a scripted reality TV drama. That has been canceled.
    Already? Oh darn, this show was becoming one of my laugh, drink wine, and knit routine. boooo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12