Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post

I don't know if that's true; I've asked before, but never gotten an answer on that.
    You just haven't asked the right perv.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    So I watched part of this horror show last night, and had to turn it off because it was so awful.

Little Miss Eden referred to herself as a "pageant superstar" with a straight face. She and her mom went to Hollywood to be on Entertainment Tonight (although they didn't include any actual clips from the show) along with MaKenzie or however she spells her name, and her equally horrific pushy mom. Little Miss Eden performed her song "Cutie Patootie", written by her agent, live on Hollywood Boulevard. Her mom was gushing about how great she was, but the tourists who were watching were in horror. Her mom seriously doesn't seem to get that people's interest in her kid is not "Wow, what a great little entertainer" but more "OMG, look what that poor child is being forced to do".

Then she was going to go in a "World Champion" pageant which was run by her agent. The agent said that she had several clients in this pageant, but it was all going to be fairly judged and she would not interfere in the results. All she would do was tell the judges what judging criteria to use

It looked from the teasers that there was some major at the pageant and that even Little Miss Eden's mom was POed at the results, but I gave up at that point.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

bird is the word
    vCash
    I have to admit that I love this show purely because it is such a trainwreck. There are some wacked out mamas on this show thats for damn sure. The odd time they will show a kid that is actually normal but 9 times out of 10 they only show the real bratty ones.
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead." - Homer Simpson

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Actually, after watching "Dance Moms", the moms on T&T really look kind of sane by comparison. (Also, they drink less, at least on camera.)

Except Eden's mom.

vCash
    These shows make me cringe...what happened to kids looking like actual kids and not barbie dolls? eek!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    But how many entertainers other than Bieber have made a career through YouTube? Just because one person managed to be discovered through YouTube doesn't mean it's a viable career option.

And I would guess that Bieber's mom, or whoever was posting his videos, wasn't posting them with claims that he had "hit singles" or with any of the other hyperbole that this kid's website is full of.
    This. And Beiber had the appeal of being a cute teenage boy.....which meant he appealed to bazillions of teenage girls. Never underestimate the power of teenage girls. I don't think Eden has the same draw.

vCash
    I feel very, very sorry for Eden. I have seen her on this show many times and she is crying and doesn't want to be there. Her mother is one of the worse stage mothers I have ever seen and even admited on one show that she plans on living on Eden's money after she makes her famous. It's scary.

out in a boat (out and about) in Nova Scotia b'ye!
    vCash
    and her mom wants her to top the charts with her songs/videos of cutie patootie, underpuppy and antz in your pantz but it is quite obvious in those songs that she she can not sing at all. Her mom is so delusional
    The mind of the performer is a very strange thing.
    ~James Galway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Actually, after watching "Dance Moms", the moms on T&T really look kind of sane by comparison. (Also, they drink less, at least on camera.)

Except Eden's mom.

What is this "Dance Moms".. it sounds amazing.

Toddlers and Tiaras is a hot mess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    She reminds me of JonBenet. I'm paranoid but there are too many pervs out there to advertise your child this way.
    True, I don't understand how any parent would let their kid out of the house looking like that. JonBenet's pageant get-ups look tame by today's standards. She had the dyed blond hair, but as far as I can tell from the photos it was all her own hair and not a weave. She didn't wear a flipper and I don't think spray tan had been invented yet. Eden Wood looks like a miniature version of that televangelist lady Jan Crouch. I can't see how she'll make it in Hollywood. What kinds of roles could she play? Nobody is going to cast her as somebody's daughter in a TV sitcom or a click flick. Maybe someone will do a sequel to Little Miss Sunshine and she can play one of the bratty pageant kids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWarhol View Post
    What is this "Dance Moms".. it sounds amazing.
    See this thread:
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79552

vCash
    I watch this show because it's hard to believe that people are so desperate to be on TV that they will allow themselves to look like the worst parents in the world to get there. And given the behaviour of their parents, is it any wonder the kids are bratty? The whole situation is dysfunctional.

My favourite line from the show came from one of the 9 year old contestants. Her mother was going on about something and the kid said "You're one of the 'crazy' moms". Out of the mouths of babes.

vCash
    I actually got an email about the pageant don't have a clue how they got my address!
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferlyon View Post
    True, I don't understand how any parent would let their kid out of the house looking like that. JonBenet's pageant get-ups look tame by today's standards. She had the dyed blond hair, but as far as I can tell from the photos it was all her own hair and not a weave. She didn't wear a flipper and I don't think spray tan had been invented yet. Eden Wood looks like a miniature version of that televangelist lady Jan Crouch. I can't see how she'll make it in Hollywood. What kinds of roles could she play? Nobody is going to cast her as somebody's daughter in a TV sitcom or a click flick. Maybe someone will do a sequel to Little Miss Sunshine and she can play one of the bratty pageant kids.
    She could always play Baby June in Gypsy. Sounds like she's already living the role.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    I actually got an email about the pageant don't have a clue how they got my address!

Well?

Are you gonna enter?

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    This. And Beiber had the appeal of being a cute teenage boy.....which meant he appealed to bazillions of teenage girls. Never underestimate the power of teenage girls. I don't think Eden has the same draw.
    And its because he still looks 12!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    and her mom wants her to top the charts with her songs/videos of cutie patootie, underpuppy and antz in your pantz but it is quite obvious in those songs that she she can not sing at all. Her mom is so delusional
    Ughhh I had to go and watch the music video for Cutie Patootie. Whyyyyyyyyy????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post

Ughhh I had to go and watch the music video for Cutie Patootie. Whyyyyyyyyy????
    Isn't it awful???

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Isn't it awful???
    They probably paid the audience of cheering girls to be there too.

vCash
    They did. Someone on TWOP posted a link to an article asking for extras for that video.

Please forgive me:
    Antz in our pantz (horrid)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxMNU1gFgIs

underpuppy (oh sure)..making fun of sharon osbourne who sneered when she "sang" cutie patootie on the talk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq77zKed5do
    ~James Galway

vCash
    Here is The Talk video. It is worth enduring that "song" again just to see the look on their faces
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERW33sBGJG0
    ~James Galway

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast