vCash

Switched at Birth, anyone watching?

Does anyone else watch Switched at Birth on ABC Family?

vCash
    I do. I'm enjoying the series. There's a new wrench in the wheel every week without it becoming too soap operish.

vCash
    Looking but it's an ABC show, so it's gonna be canceled at one point or another, without any closure, as usual with their shows !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    It got picked up for 22 episodes and is returning in January. So it must be doing well for them.

I've watched the whole series this summer. I've enjoyed it. It's fluffy stuff, but enjoyable. I like it more than Make it or Break It. It's always startling to be doing something while it's on and hear a long stretch of silence (or scene music). It forces me to look up and see the sub titles for the parts that are signed between the deaf characters.

Emmitt is a cutie-pie I have to admit this 40 y/o was charmed by his "talking" to Bay at the end of the episode. I would have melted at that moment too.

I wonder if Kathryn is going to co-sign the loan for Regina to start her own salon. The set-up was right there of course. I like it when the 2 moms interact.

Tired of Baseball Dad. They need to give him a real storyline (other than suing people and playing sports).

vCash
    Of course not!

Secret Life has been around for awhile and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I don't know if MIOBI got renewed again or not. Haven't seen anything.

vCash
    Today's paper said no decision yet on MIOBI

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Today's paper said no decision yet on MIOBI
    The nasty girl from MIOBI was in an ABC Family movie on Sunday about a mean high school snob who dies and comes back as a spirit to help the "good but plain and unpopular girl" get her dreams. I'm sort of embarrassed to admit how much I enjoyed it.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    ooh what was it called? I can probably watch it for free on hulu or the abc family site. Um I mean my friend can watch it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahclear View Post
    ooh what was it called? I can probably watch it for free on hulu or the abc family site. Um I mean my friend can watch it.
    It was called Teen Spirit and this 40 something really enjoyed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Emmitt is a cutie-pie I have to admit this 40 y/o was charmed by his "talking" to Bay at the end of the episode. I would have melted at that moment too.
    I like Emmitt with Bay better than with Daphne so I was glad that he went after Bay. And he was adorable. The Kenish (sp?) parents piss me off most of the time, though. They are so ridiculously entitled.

vCash
    The silent argument between Emmitt and Daphne was amazing; I've grown to appreciate non-verbal cues such as facial expression and body language (of course the captioning helps). Heck, the interaction between Bay and Emmitt was great as well - ITA that these two are better together than if Emmitt were to be with Daphne. Of course, TPB will most likely end up pairing Emmitt and Daphne at some point.