Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    I don't think Ivy was only a beyotch to Michael C., either.

I question how awful someone can be on a reality show and have NONE of it on camera. They basically are filmed if they're awake, dressed, and not in the shower or on the toilet. The producers aren't stupid and they don't hesitate to film ugly. Plus, as cmkwcri said, why go after his construction if you're just annoyed he's an asshat, as that's where you're LEAST likely to get him? Though in Ivy's case, could just be feeling threatened as I could almost sew better than her and I can't sew a straight seam.

I'm going for Austin for the win--I wasn't in the wuzrobbed camp his season, but I loved him on his show with Santino. For that matter Santino really grew on me there, too!

vCash

Premieres Thursday!

I almost started a new thread since I fear Sk9ingfan will not keep the clever title changes coming as PRAS kicks off and progresses.

Oh, the wit I could've unleashed, re: Miss Piggy being announced as a judge.

Well, I'm hoping that Kenley goes pretty far and is still the polarizing, sh*tstirring force she was in her first season. And that Rami makes it to the finale, as it's been a while since PR had some hunkiness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    I almost started a new thread since I fear Sk9ingfan will not keep the clever title changes coming as PRAS kicks off and progresses.

Oh, the wit I could've unleashed, re: Miss Piggy being announced as a judge.
    I thought they said the other day that it doesn't premier until sometime in 2012?
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    It was scheduled; but, delayed until 2012 for unexplained reasons.

vCash
    Ah, I remember reading that too now that you mention it. But MSNBC has it on this week's "Must See" list (or whatever they call it). Bad MSNBC! Bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    For snarkiness, yes, but for their clothes, I wouldn't want either of them. I'm still not getting how Elisa made that group. She is interesting, but not on the level of the others at all design wise. I would have thought that there was someone more talented willing to come back. I really wish Allison Kelly from season 3 would have been in the cast. I think she's a fabulous designer.
    I don't get how Elisa made this group either since she was auffed so early on her season. She wasn't that dramatic either so kinda weird.

Allison would have been a good choice to come back too, I thought she should have made it farther than she did. I'm guessing a lot of the designers from the earlier seasons have moved on from Project Runway so they don't want to go back and do it again.

I would have loved to have seen Santino again though. He was an ass on his season, but I still loved him, and I don't know why! LOL

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meggonzo View Post
    I don't get how Elisa made this group either since she was auffed so early on her season. She wasn't that dramatic either so kinda weird.
    Not drama, maybe, but crazy? Most definitely.

I would have loved to have seen Santino again though. He was an ass on his season, but I still loved him, and I don't know why! LOL
    I'm kind of wondering why he's not on. I felt the same way--he could be a bit of a jerk but I liked him anyway. Maybe it was that unlike people like Wretchen, Ivy, Joshua to an extent, Jeffery, it never felt viscous or mean-spirited with Santino. No one on that season seemed violently cutthroat that I recall, which is pretty unique for PR. (Even season one, you had Wendy, the reality-game-show player who was on PR: Survivor, and Kara Saun was a total smug snake who tried to cheat in the final.) Santino was...abrasive, but I never felt like he was really nasty.

Which was kind of borne out by his show with Austin. If anything, Santino was (in TV Tropes terms) the Only Sane Man to Austin's Cloudcuckoolander. He came across as quite sweet and gracious to their "ordinary women" clients (as did Austin.) I shudder to think what some PR contestants would do in that situation ("WTF do you MEAN she's a size 12? And only 5'4"? How am I supposed to sew something for that kind of heifer?" "But...she's got BOOBS!")

vCash
    Both Santino and Austin had done enough custom designs to realize that women, even wealthy ones, are rarely "runway model" sized.

vCash
    Ah, Santino… my "which way will he swing today" TV crush. I might actually have watched, after S9's final straw, if Santino had been on.

(But Mondo may suck me back in anyway)

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Both Santino and Austin had done enough custom designs to realize that women, even wealthy ones, are rarely "runway model" sized.
    One would think that should not be someone should need to make a lot of custom designs to realize, at least not anyone who intends to make clothing for general sale. The way some of these babies react to the (by-now INEVITABLE) 'real human being' challenge it's like they think being a designer revolves entirely around creating wacky art pieces that can only fit a size 0-2 model, and then only if she's not 'hippy.'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmar View Post
    Ah, Santino… my "which way will he swing today" TV crush. I might actually have watched, after S9's final straw, if Santino had been on.

(But Mondo may suck me back in anyway)
    I wonder if Santino was filming Drag Race season 4 when All Stars filmed? I didn't love him on his actual season, but I adore him now and would have loved to see him on All Stars.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234