Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Alli needs to hook up with Blake and get those horse teeth fixed.

Jake's 'apology' was cheesier and smarmier than a used car salesman wearing a suit of Velveeta.

Now to watch the voteoffs. Gia, if you go, this just continues the trend of you picking the wrong guys.

vCash
    What the heck is Erica wearing?????

vCash
    if Kasey is voted off and Vienna is left in the house. She will have no one to guard and protect her heart.

vCash
    The girls are not cute this time around.

I don't like Kasey and Vienna, but I do not want something to happen that will advance Jake, even though it's clear that the powers that be want him to advance.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Ames is safe!!!

Drunk Erica is safe.

vCash
    Remind me again of whose season Melissa was in.

vCash
    Glad Alli is gone and see ya, wrestler dude.
    Last edited by dbell1; 08-09-2011 at 04:20 AM.

vCash
    Kasey did well tonight. Had sex on TV, got the guy he hated on his original season sent packing and guarded and protected Vienna.

vCash
    Melissa Unknown last name on the show is from Brad 2.0

Melissa Reycroft was on Jason's season and got dumped for Molly after it all ended.

vCash
    I was referring to blonde Melissa. I know who Melissa Rycroft is

Why are they showing phantom guy again?

vCash
    Wheeeeeee, Ames is still in the house!!!!!!

Sad
    -that Jake felt he needed to give Vienna the rose
    -that Justin is gone when it shouldn't have been him. I rather enjoyed watching him trying to play both sides of the house.

Hating that Kasey is still around -- I really wish he was gone. Cannot stand those two.

Just got a look at the final moments of the show -- the "return" of the masked bachelor? Found it quite funny.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Justin would have made things really interesting, but I knew there was no way he was staying
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    If Jake hadn't given Vienna the rose and if they could have gotten the votes for Kasey... Wow that could have been good, but I guess that would have brought the drama down and Fleiss couldn't have that.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Aw, here comes poor Michael. He has no idea that she's inside making it with Blake, DDS.
    I thought it was great that when Michael stepped out of the limo, he walked right up to Chris and gave him a big bear hug. (By the way, what is DDS? Dear Husband Says?)

Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Maybe if they deal w/ this Jake/Vienna drama now, we can all move on. The question is, is Jake being sincere in his apology or is he just doing it for the camera?
    For his career! Time to get that acting career back on track. Best wishes.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    DDS stands for Doctor of Dental Surgery
    Last edited by shan; 08-09-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    SIDLA
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Erica was one of the first "stars" of this show but she was on a season, Prince Lorenzo's that didn't get alot of buzz cause he was such a dud.

She's BFFs with Vienna. And hooked up with Kasey at a reunion event before Kasey started dating Vienna. Yes, I know, you need a scorecard on this show to keep track!
    She was the star of the night for me - I've never seen her before, and that opening intro was absolutely priceless. "It's time for me to become financially independent, but I don't want to get a job or anything."

Vienna + Michelle Money = scary
    Is it too fabulous that her name is actually Money? I love how this time they are pretty much dispensing with the "finding love" crap and now they're all in it for the money. And of course the hookups and tv time.

My first reaction is that it was a plant. I guess Jake has been cast as the misunderstood contestant? Vienna is coming off as a brat.
    Cruella and I, over and , were certain that part of Jake's contract must have been to give him an opportunity to "tell his story."

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Justin would have made things really interesting, but I knew there was no way he was staying
    Definitely. We were a bit when he left. 'cause aside from the dramz, he's kinda cute plus we have to stand behind our Canadian boy.

I'm assuming Gia is toast since she wasn't in the "coming up on BP," which is a good thing as we've all been there, done that (as have much of the Bach alumni ). Last year half the women had taken on her lispy ducklips way of talking by the end, and I don't want to see that again.

And I suspect Jake is gone soon too given his massive air time last night. Which is a shame for Vienna, since she clearly needs to have the entire focus on her, but it sounds like she will use his name enough to continue that storyline without Jake even being there.

I must say I gave to Kasey last night for not taking Vienna's crap, and for "alliancing" with Gia last night. Didn't think he had it in him!

vCash
    My my my, after thinking a bit more about last night's epi, I'm wondering if the BB moronic thinking has invaded this house too!!! A great chance to break up a power couple and dumb dumb Gia believes one half of a power couple will keep her safe?!? Doesn't she know that he only protects the heart/body/soul of the one he LOVES!!! What a stupid choice she has made yet again. Don't know why they bothered to bring her back, she's a gullible, useless player.

Jake - needs his head examined.

I want to see more of the "other" group - not those who think they are the "IN" group and have the power to run the house as they see fit. Reminds me of other power groups a la Brenchel & J/J from Big Brother. Le sigh ... may not be having this show as a must watch if the trend continues.

ETA: I do so wish that we could see how everyone votes. I'm not so sure that Kasey voted so that Gia would stay but I will give him half props for not taking Vienna's crap but then he turns around and gets mushy again. The way he crows about his power in the house and how Vienna cries reminds me faaaaaaaarrrrrr too much of Brendan & Rachel respectively.
    Last edited by professordeb; 08-09-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: thought of something after Jenny made her post.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    If Jake did go on the show to redeem himself, I don't think he did a good job but I do feel Fleiss' edit was kind to him compared to Vienna, who I'm pretty sure Fleiss and Chris Harrison hate. Well except for the fact that she's crazy and brings a buzz to the show.

Can't wait for the Melissa/Blake/Holly/Michael drama to get started. From the previews its going to be the main storyline going forward! I knew those girls would be fighting over Blake. they can smell a chance to be a Mrs. DDS.

I didn't watch Brad 2.0 so I really didn't know much about Michelle Money but after last night I really like her. She's crazy but not annoying crazy. And she's got her eye on the prize, the cash and hooking up with Graham is just an added bonus!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    If Jake did go on the show to redeem himself, I don't think he did a good job but I do feel Fleiss' edit was kind to him compared to Vienna, who I'm pretty sure Fleiss and Chris Harrison hate. Well except for the fact that she's crazy and brings a buzz to the show.
    Yeah, we thought so too. Much as I loooaatthhe him, he came off as the bigger person by going right up to them, speaking reasonably, offering a detailed apology, and being the one who wanted to bury the hatchet. His date and the little girl were perfect players to support the story.

Vienna OTOH, who if I had to root for someone I was sort of rooting for, came off very, very badly. She went on about how horrible he was, but without specific details it was just he said she said. Then her little performance in the hot tub after the competition took the cake - that was 100% bitch.

Editing clearly - I guess Jake got the better contract deal.

Can't wait for the Melissa/Blake/Holly/Michael drama to get started. From the previews its going to be the main storyline going forward! I knew those girls would be fighting over Blake. they can smell a chance to be a Mrs. DDS.
    This is what I'm looking forward to - Blake was a non-entity on Ashley's show, and now he's the centre of the dramz? I really want to see more of Ames too - him hooking up in the first 24 hours was

I will say there was an unfortunate lack of abs last night though - hopefully that error will be corrected next week.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast