Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    No idea how Graham went from being a snooze to someone getting into a fracas with Blake and Justin.
    I'm guessing maybe Graham was taking Blake to task for humiliating his friend Michael.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    I'm guessing maybe Graham was taking Blake to task for humiliating his friend Michael.
    I would be taking Holly to task for that one - she's the one who should have told Michael before the show.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Whoa - Ames and Jackie I guess he couldn't come out and say he needed to leave himself open to getting the Bachelor gig.
    I thought Ames was trying to find the right way to say, "well, whereas I have drive, intelligence, accomplishments and charm...you...are...umm...pretty..."
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I would be taking Holly to task for that one - she's the one who should have told Michael before the show.
    This.

Though People online has an interview up with Holly & Michael where Holly claims that she tried to tell him before hand, but was kept from doing so by ABC. Who knows if she really tried or not.

http://www.people.com/people/article...527794,00.html

I give her 6 months tops living in South Carolina. Well unless Blake is willing to move his dental practice to a more favorable location, like say Hollywood. Then I give it 9 months!

vCash
    One of my daughters, who is 25 living and working in NYC, saw Ames running last Thursday night when she went out for a run after work. She did a double take, and thought he did too. Cute.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    This.

Though People online has an interview up with Holly & Michael where Holly claims that she tried to tell him before hand, but was kept from doing so by ABC. Who knows if she really tried or not.

http://www.people.com/people/article...527794,00.html

I give her 6 months tops living in South Carolina. Well unless Blake is willing to move his dental practice to a more favorable location, like say Hollywood. Then I give it 9 months!
    She says in the article she tried to call and tell him the night before but they had already taken his phone away. I wonder who had Mikes phone when she actually got engaged, with a film crew in place and a Neil Lane product placement angled just right so the camera could pick up the name.

There was another rumour floating around on twitter that her and Blake were offered money to get engaged on film. Considering how the engagement was filmed I believe they did it for cash and one of the conditions was to blindside Mike.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Jake said his goal for being on BP was to have closure with Viena, but I thought the contestants had no idea who was in the cast until they walked into the house?

I agree with Viena that Jake didn't need to wait until BP to try to have closure with her.
    Last edited by orbitz; 09-14-2011 at 01:32 AM.

vCash
    I am so glad Graham and Michelle money didn't win any money. I really want to see Melissa more... Can they bring her back as a Bachelorette? Can you imagine? LOL.
    I didn't like Erica at the beginning but she and Melissa grew on me.

vCash
    Well the last 3 hours of this version of the show were better than those of any of the previous nights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Well the last 3 hours of this version of the show were better than those of any of the previous nights.
    It really was. It dragged in some spots, but overall wasn't bad.

vCash
    I am still curious why Ames broke up with Jackie...

vCash
    Did Blake need to ask his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend for permission to propose to her?

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    I am still curious why Ames ever went on the Bachelorette or the Bachelor Pad.

Re Jake and Vienna - Jake had plenty of opportunity to have closure with Vienna, but there were no cameras rolling, EYS? They probably told him she'd be there, but I am sure they didn't have to dangle the Vienna carrot in front of him to get him to come on the Bachelor Pad. He'd go to the opening of an envelope. This is his 5th reality show in what, 3 years?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Did Blake need to ask his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend for permission to propose to her?
    Of course not, but these dudes get all "man code" on each other.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Of course not, but these dudes get all "man code" on each other.
    Well, gentlemen must have standards, no?

Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I agree with Viena...
    I'm not disagreeing with you, but am quite at how you worded the beginning of this sentence...!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    I think it's because he's gay. He totally pings my gaydar.

As for the BP finale, I thought it was one big advertisement for bad plastic surgery. Most of the people looked like they had something done.

Justin - cheek implants
    Gia - same as above
    Vienna - nose
    Ella - she looked terrible IMO. Way too much work done and didn't even look like herself.

Plus most of the girls have fake boobs.

I felt awful for Michael. Hopefully he'll realize that Holly is not good enough for him.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    Hopefully he'll realize that Holly is not good enough for him.
    It continues to surprise me how she has been painted as this sweet thing pursuing love and being so great to Michael. While I do believe in getting out of relationships that don't work and pursuing ones that do, I also think she was leading Michael on in a big way, and openly inviting Blake to make his move on national tv and in front of a guy she knows was still very much in love with her.

If she was attracted to Blake then it's a simple matter of letting him know and then hooking up after filming had stopped, and at the same time making it dead clear to Michael that it's over.

Obviously that wouldn't make good tv , but it would have been the proper thing to do.

On top of that, what is the attraction? Despite the false eyelashes, or maybe because of them, she looks and talks like she's a tween. Hubby passed through the living room during one show, and I told him she was in the middle of a love triangle. Gina he could totally see, but Holly?

vCash
    FWIW, Jake is on some show (H8R)on the CW network tonight:

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/h8r

I'll be busy watching the new season of Survivor but I thought if anyone was curious to see Jake on their TV again, well here's your chance!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Sounds stupid - all the work Jake did to turn around his rep might very well be in vain with this show.

I wonder how he keeps getting work - he's got to be one of the most successful reality stars at this point.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    FWIW, Jake is on some show (H8R)on the CW network tonight:

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/h8r

I'll be busy watching the new season of Survivor but I thought if anyone was curious to see Jake on their TV again, well here's your chance!
    He's on that too? That makes 6 I think. Bachelorette, Bachelor, BPad, Dancing with the Stars, some restaurant competition show, and now this.

H8R is a show where celebs/reality stars confront ordinary citizens who hate them. Hosted by Mario Lopez.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617