Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Ravenclaw. Drat I knew I should have chosen the left and dusk and probably that stupid drum. Oh, well. I'm unsuccessfully trying to make that potion. Dropping those snake fangs just right is a PITA and I don't know where my wand is to wave around. I'll probably spend the rest of the night until I figure it out.
    I choose the left but I don't remember the dusk or the drum. Can you remind me of the other choices?

Your wand is on the right side of the table, behind your ingredients. Just click on it and it'll wave by itself.
    Last edited by galaxygirl; 04-17-2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: I forgot what I was responding too. :shuffle:
    Roll Tide, y'all!

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Dawn and Dusk.

I don't remember a drum...
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    I just blew up my cauldron. I did pretty well with the boil cure, so I tried the awakening potion. I couldn't keep the bottle of dried billywig stings upright and I spilled the whoooolllle thing all over the counter. Now I'm out a cauldron and 5 house points. uuhhh.... sorry Slytherin!!

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Dawn and Dusk.

I don't remember a drum...
    Thanks. I chose dawn, then. I'm not sure why since I'm not a big fan of mornings. Probably becaue it means the potential arrival of the sun and I'm about sick to death of clouds.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

vCash
    I don't remember a dawn and dusk, but I did have a moon or stars. I chose stars.. the moon is just right there, how boring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy L View Post
    I just blew up my cauldron. I did pretty well with the boil cure, so I tried the awakening potion. I couldn't keep the bottle of dried billywig stings upright and I spilled the whoooolllle thing all over the counter. Now I'm out a cauldron and 5 house points. uuhhh.... sorry Slytherin!!
    same thing happened to me with trying to keep the bottle upright. I think that if you grab it at the top you can control it a little bit better.

vCash
    I'm a Gryffindor, which surprised me, as I consider myself to not be terribly brave at all. It was the least likely house, I thought, before at least

DawnGold8325, by the way

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy L View Post
    I don't remember a dawn and dusk, but I did have a moon or stars. I chose stars.. the moon is just right there, how boring.
    That's exactly why I chose stars too.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    OK, how long till I get my wand and get sorted?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    It follows the pace of the story so once Harry goes to Diagon Alley and gets his wand, then you will too. The same for the Sorting Ceremony.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Thanks! Got my wand: ELM WITH PHOENIX FEATHER CORE, ELEVEN INCHES, UNYIELDING

Sounds awfully close to Voldemort's (although I think his was yew). I think I am headed for Slytherin.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    There are only three choices for cores -- phoenix, unicorn, and I can't remember the third -- but the description for elm is lovely:

Elm
    The unfounded belief that only pure-bloods can produce magic from elm wands was undoubtedly started by some elm wand owner seeking to prove his own blood credentials, for I have known perfect matches of elm wands who are Muggle-borns. The truth is that elm wands prefer owners with presence, magical dexterity and a certain native dignity. Of all wand woods, elm, in my experience, produces the fewest accidents, the least foolish errors, and the most elegant charms and spells; these are sophisticated wands, capable of highly advanced magic in the right hands (which, again, makes it highly desirable to those who espouse the pure-blood philosophy).
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Are any of these people from here?

CrimsonMist71
    FireboltJinx25377
    StarRiver31216

Thanks!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Wooohoooooooooo! I got Ravenclaw, the house I've always particularly admired. Also, "stunning views" from the Common Room.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    CRAP!

"Sorry, you failed to keep the temperature within range. You will need to buy another cauldron from Diagon Alley. Your cauldron has been removed from your Potions collection and you have also lost 5 house points."

Also, is AsphodelMugwump61 an FSUer? I'm still working on inputting nicknames so hopefully I can keep track of who's who.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Yes, AsphodelMugwump61 is one of us! ChelleC and fellow Ravenclaw.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    How about MarauderAvis23020?

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I have now confirmed all my Pottermore friends as FSUers. I am going to request some more.

Again, I am MidnightGlow21201 with a black cat avatar (I thought a black cat would go with my handle and I picked MidnightGlow because it was the easiest number combo to remember )

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Ah, thanks IA! Was wondering where you were yesterday when this thread first really kicked off!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    Ah, thanks IA! Was wondering where you were yesterday when this thread first really kicked off!
    Lurking. I had registered way back then but forgot my username. So now here I am. This is so much fun!

from Speedy Death

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast