Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

vCash
    Only the first 5 chapters are open for me.

vCash
    Yeah, I thought we got to see the whole thing, but looks like we get the first few chapters.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

vCash
    Have you seen this? Shout out to hufflepuff. I can't imagine how long it took to make the video.

vCash
    How do you start the mini games? The comments at the end of the chapters say that there are games to float pudding or degnome the Weasley's garden. I didn't see anything like that at all! Am I using the wrong browser or something?

vCash
    For me, a box pops up and tells you what you're supposed to do. At the bottom, there'll be a start button. I use Firefox.

And FWIW, de-gnoming takes a few tries as you have to judge a good release point.

vCash
    Yeah, I use Firefox for Pottermore. It was working in Chrome for a while but stopped working properly, and I've never been able to get it to run right in Safari.

The de-gnoming had me , but that game with the envelopes was mean. I'm old! Memory games aren't my thing anymore.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post
    Have you seen this? Shout out to hufflepuff. I can't imagine how long it took to make the video.
    That was kinda awesome! Hufflepuff pride baby! WHOO!

I'm really excited to get back to this site! I'm trying hard to get some work done first because I know once I start going through the story I'm not going to get anything done.

vCash
    Better late than never. I just registered with Pottermore and am looking forward to getting sorted. My user name is PatronusWing31250.

vCash
    I just registered too. How do you get sorted?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Start going through the first book. Collect items to use later. You'll go to Diagon Alley and get your wand and then you'll be sorted when you get to Hogwarts.

vCash
    Anybody else had real problems with the gnome-throwing? It's all my parents' fault - we never had xbox, gameboy, playstation or any of that stuff at home. It's a serious disadvantage with challenges like these.

But I mangaged - loved the Malfoy backstory.

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    I just registered too. How do you get sorted?
    Got to move through the chapters and do everything in order before you get sorted at that appropriate point in the chapter. Have fun!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil-Galad View Post
    Anybody else had real problems with the gnome-throwing? It's all my parents' fault - we never had xbox, gameboy, playstation or any of that stuff at home. It's a serious disadvantage with challenges like these.
    I finally managed it after several tries. Keep holding down the mouse button until the gnome swings around a few times and gets faster. Release it when it's swinging to the right towards the hedge.

If you release too soon, though, you'll send it right into the hedge. I drowned a few in the pond. :/
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    What's gnome throwing and where does one get to do it? Also wondering when they are going to cough up book 2 already?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Gnome throwing is in one of the chapters of book 2. They area allowing Slytherins to preview the first few chapters early.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Oh yeah, since they won the first round. Congrats! When is Book 2 going to be open to the rest of the Houses?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I think the first four chapters are open to everyone now.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Thanks, can't wait to check them out at home!

from Speedy Death

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Waaaaaaaaaah! I suck at gnome-throwing. Collected some flowers, nettles and Every Flavor Beans so far.

ETA: Finally threw the required number of gnomes to continue.

The Malfoy backstory is entertaining:

Spoiler

Last edited by IceAlisa; 07-13-2012 at 02:47 AM.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Yes, they're open to everyone, I'm in Hufflepuff.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast