Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives

vCash

Real Housewives

I watched the train wreck which was the New York Housewives reunion--I just couldn't look away. I realize Alex inserts herself too much into other folks disagreements but it does seem that Jill summed it up when she said Alex wasn't their financial/social equivalent. The way Alex was treated reminded me of Mean Girls. I wonder if there is so much discord that they won't be able to continue with the same cast.

New Jersey: Teresa's husband Joe--what a winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    I watched the train wreck which was the New York Housewives reunion--I just couldn't look away. I realize Alex inserts herself too much into other folks disagreements but it does seem that Jill summed it up when she said Alex wasn't their financial/social equivalent. The way Alex was treated reminded me of Mean Girls. I wonder if there is so much discord that they won't be able to continue with the same cast.

New Jersey: Teresa's husband Joe--what a winner.
    Kelly Bensimon is the one who gets me. Talk about a delusional sniznatch. I really didn't watch this season of the RHONYC because I couldn't stand the trifecta of Kelly/Jill/Luann anymore. Luann is a huge hypocrite to me. I couldn't turn away from the reunion, but it's made me not want to watch that particular version of the RHs anymore.

I was shocked to find out that the cast of RHO Beverly Hills stayed intact. Apparently the producers insisted on adding someone for drama to the cast, so they brought in Eddie Cibrian's ex wife, Brandi Glanville. From reports, Glanville has drama with all 6 of the other cast members, particularly Kyle and Kim Richards.

From what I hear Washington DC and Miami are not going to have second seasons. To me, I think they could get rid of OC, even though it's the original, and NYC and just focus on Beverly Hills, Atlanta, and New Jersey. I also heard a rumor that they are scouting for a version in Nashville with wives of Country musicians and producers. Having lived in Nashville, I can tell you that that season would be fascinating.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Yeah--I'm not a Kelly fan either: I remember when Andy previously asked her about Bethenny's success and she attributed it all to Bravo. Sheesh! I remember when no one was taking her idea of skinny girl adult beverages seriously. She worked for that even if Bravo helped.
    Luann is as bad as Jill in my mind: She tries to laugh all of her passive-aggresive attacks off and pretend all is just perfect in her world. I hate that phoniness. I didn't like the DC version of the show but I kind enjoy the idea of adding Cat to this group for her reaction to "the countess."

vCash
    Finally a thread about the Housewives!

vCash
    I wished they would get rid of Cindy and Kelly, they contribute nothing to show. I used to like Ramona but she seems a bit off the beam this season. I love Sonja! I only watch the OC, Beverly Hills, NY and NJ.

Washington and Miami never interested me, although I am getting more in Atlanta.

I hear they have done interviews for Scottsdale, AZ

vCash
    Cindy won't be back. Thank goodness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Will anyone even notice?

During the reunion, several other housewives were tweeting and kept asking who Cindy was.

Here's an article from Perez Hilton about the Scottsdale cast. If they indeed have Alejandra Nash, that would be VERY interesting. http://perezhilton.com/2011-04-20-th...-of-scottsdale

I find that a very odd city to choose, but I'm hoping it will be interesting since only Beverly Hills, New Jersey, and Atlanta are interesting anymore out of the 7 casts. I do agree that perhaps Boston, Chicago, or New Orleans would have been more interesting. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since Top Chef is shooting its new season in San Antonio, which seems like an odd city for the show.

Going back to Jill Zarin. What annoys me most about her is how her stories always change. She was so devastated about the whole Bethenny thing and made such a big deal out of it, but then she was quoted saying that she and Bethenny were never actually friends. Now, on the reunion, she said they were great friends and she hoped that could look back at this and laugh. Look back and laugh? Are you kidding? I don't think that's a situation where you look back and laugh.
    Last edited by Allen; 08-03-2011 at 07:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Good, I just hope they don't replace her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    Good, I just hope they don't replace her.
    I hope that Kelly doesn't come back and they do replace her.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Apparently someone is attempting to cast a Toronto spinoff, but not having much luck securing anyone.

vCash
    I miss Bethenney on the NY show. Sonja was a good recast, though.

I should try and catch up with NJ. I was relieved when Danielle left. Frightening woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Apparently someone is attempting to cast a Toronto spinoff, but not having much luck securing anyone.
    Smart Torontonians.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I hope that Kelly doesn't come back and they do replace her.
    I agree. If she got on that show to jump start some career, it didn't happen.

vCash
    Will anyone even notice?

During the reunion, several other housewives were tweeting and kept asking who Cindy was.

Here's an article from Perez Hilton about the Scottsdale cast. If they indeed have Alejandra Nash, that would be VERY interesting. http://perezhilton.com/2011-04-20-th...-of-scottsdale

I find that a very odd city to choose, but I'm hoping it will be interesting since only Beverly Hills, New Jersey, and Atlanta are interesting anymore out of the 7 casts. I do agree that perhaps Boston, Chicago, or New Orleans would have been more interesting. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since Top Chef is shooting its new season in San Antonio, which seems like an odd city for the show.

Going back to Jill Zarin. What annoys me most about her is how her stories always change. She was so devastated about the whole Bethenny thing and made such a big deal out of it, but then she was quoted saying that she and Bethenny were never actually friends. Now, on the reunion, she said they were great friends and she hoped that could look back at this and laugh. Look back and laugh? Are you kidding? I don't think that's a situation where you look back and laugh.
    I'd like to hear Bethenny's take on that:
    "Yes, Jill tweeted her congrats and I tweeted thanks." Or maybe there was reunion but I just can't see Bethenny taking a chance again with her. The thing is Jill's husband seems like a decent guy and I know Bethenny considers him a friend. I don't know if you can have one without the other.

vCash
    although I am getting more in Atlanta.
    So is Atlanta still filming?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think Alex is absolutely nuts and the biggest bitch on the show. I have no sympathy for her at all. The New York cast is by far the craziest and cattiest. My favorite, though, is New Jersey! I love Caroline.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I stopped watching Orange County as they all seem the same: Blonde, Boobs and Botox. And life doesn't seem to exist for them outside of Coto?. All of my relatives from my Dad's side are from New Jersey and I enjoy that group though I too am glad Danielle is gone. She was toxic. Kim G. is annoying and I hope she never becomes a regular cast member (no matter how hard she tries.)

vCash
    I'm hooked on NY & Beverly Hills, I may be the only one who can't stand to watch the NJ version

I do miss Bethanny, but I'm glad she has her own show! Kelly is plain crazy She never even responds when people ask if she's in therapy or on some kind of medication, and never even attempts to explain her outlandish behavior....she acts like things never happen! I agree Cindy has to go! Alex, well if my husband ever call someone the "C" word I would of never stood for that...no way, and he also told Jill to "Watch Out"...that's a def. threat....I used to like his quirkyness, but I'd never put up with that stuff!! Is that how he's raising his sons to treat women I like Luann, it just seems odd to me that when Ramona called her out on her open marriage that she just said she refuses to discuss it, not that it isn't true. Sonja is funny and I like that she can laugh at herself, and well Jill is Jill...LOL show wouldn't be the same with out her, but I agree she did wrong with the whole Bethanny situation! I did agree with Jill at the reunion that they need to stay away from attacking or bad mouthing each others kids...keep them out of it. I have no doubt some of them had to change schools due to their parents behaviors on this show!! Ramona should be embarrassed at a lot of things she's done...and her daughter sees it all.

So happy the Beverly Hill version is starting soon...beginning of Sept. right?? I think Taylor Armstrong looks like she's had a little too much plastic surgery...Kyle & Kim Richards always at it...Camille Grammer...can't wait to see how she plays out this season.
    Last edited by skamper23; 08-04-2011 at 01:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I think Alex is absolutely nuts and the biggest bitch on the show. I have no sympathy for her at all.

I find myself rooting for Alex against the likes of Jill, Luann, and Kelly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    So is Atlanta still filming?
    http://www.realitytea.com/2011/04/04...astic-surgery/

According to the article, filming would have started in late April or early May. Also, the cast is staying the same with no additions. There was a rumor going around that Bravo was trying to get Big Papa's wife to come on the show, but I guess that didn't pan out.

Tranquillo
    vCash

I find myself rooting for Alex against the likes of Jill, Luann, and Kelly.
    I've only watched the first part of the season so far, so I may change my mind, but to me Alex seems much more calculated about her acts. Last year she couldn't wait to insert herself in the fight between Bethenny and Jill and was thrilled when she could publicly deliver Bethenny's message to Jill. Of course this is all scripted anyway so who knows what if anything really went down, but I'm ignoring that for the sake of my righteous indignation.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast