To the ying/yang comparisons with the top skaters:
V/M: absolutely ying/yang
- Virtue is naturally quieter, and doesn't go out of her way to find the lime light. She's sweet and tough all at the same time. She is interested in the packaging of the team, and is a pretty good choreographer. She's the emotional grounding in the team.
- Moir wears his emotions on his sleeve - angry, happy,.... you'll know. He likes to joke around, and is very outgoing and gregarious. He's always been that way. He's a natural leader. He is very much the technician. He's the excitement and energy in the team.
W/P: absolutely ying/yang
- Weaver is tough and fierce and determined. She's not shy in the least. She knows what she wants, and is not afraid to go after this. She's disciplined. She's actually a lot nicer than people sometimes make her out to be. She's just a strong, talented, smart woman.
- Poje is much more laid back in his personality. He provides a good foil for all that strength. He doesn't take himself too seriously. He's much more quiet, a little shy, and likes to have fun.
P/I: mostly ying/yang
- he's a little less gregarious than Moir, but they really do have some of that same dynamic. It's not as pronounced, but definitely there.
R/H: not quite as familiar with these 2 personally, but I think they are along the same lines.
H/G: mostly ying/yang
- he's pretty gregarious, she not as much so