Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceanne View Post
    Jerry admitted on David Letterman that she cheated on Mick for revenge. She also left him after 20 years and 4 children when he got that Brazilian model pregnant.
    Yes, I know that. I was pointing out that she did not cheat on Bryan Ferry for revenge.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    I have very mixed feelings about this show, Gene and Shannon, but I do admire him for allowing the cameras into the sessions with his psychiatrist and allowing some of the things she tells him (which would be hard for anyone to hear) to be aired.
    Heck, pay me enough $$$, and I'll air my dirty laundry + the kitchen sink on TV too .

vCash
    It seems at some point it would be easier to admit that you are old and not that horny anymore.
    The core fan base of Kiss is also balding, aging men who don't want to admit that they are old and not that horny anymore. And aging women who think they're Paul Stanley's type, and, as they begin to resemble men themselves, could be right.

vCash
    Rockstar wives/significant others usually hang on until their rockstar gets someone else pregnant. The women usually have affairs with other rockstars as well (think Jerry Hall, the Boyd sisters, Rod Stewart's women etc.). I don't know if the women would stay with them if they were steady and faithful. Isn't their universal sex appeal the main attraction?

I don't watch this show, but this thread has brought Brett Michaels to mind, who IIRC also proposed recently to a long-time girlfriend?

IMO Micheals is very hot and very charming. I can see how a woman would put up with his indiscretions just to be with him, although I am not that type of woman. I'd rather be alone and poor.

I have to laugh at some of these rockers from the sixties and seventies still trying to keep it up though. It must be awfully hard what with wigs, make-up, girdles etc. It seems at some point it would be easier to admit that you are old and not that horny anymore.

vCash
    The only Gene Simmons reality show I saw was the episode where they went to Israel? or maybe it was Brooklyn, and reunited with relatives they hadn't seen in ages, his single mom's long time employer, neighbor, etc.

It was actually pretty great tv, quite moving.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Just me
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    It was actually pretty great tv, quite moving.
    I thought it was, too, along with the episode when the boy took Gene and Shannon to the Anne Frank house.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12