Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Revenge sounds like an interesting premise but I can't stand Emily VanCamp as an actress....

vCash
    I'm most interested in "Ringer". I'm a "Buffy" worshiper (I honestly think it's one of the best shows EVER) and I'm really excited to see Sarah Michelle Gellar back on television.

I'm also interest in seeing the new show with Zoey Deschanel, "New Girl". All of the promos had me laughing so I plan on checking it out and seeing how it is.

Shows I can't wait to come back on:

"Nikita": Best show on the CW and the only one that's not geared toward the tweeny group. I honestly think the show is too good for the CW...I love it. I'm buying the first season on DVD when I leave work today...can't wait!

"Psych": It's a seriously underrated comedy. I absolutely love it! It's a consistently hilarious show and I really wish it'd get more recognition than it does. Note: if you like that show "The Mentalist" you'd love this. It's pretty much the same premises...only "Psych" was here first and "The Mentalist" copied it...freakin' Mentalist...

"Dexter": Awesome show. Last season was so good and I can't wait to see what happens this season. I love the concept of the show and how each season we get deeper and deeper into Dexter's psyche...it's an amazing show.

YAY for TV!

vCash
    "Unforgettable" with Poppy Montgomery (CBS)
    Season 2 of "Sherlock"

vCash
    I didn't like Buffy and I hate the CW, but Ioan Gruffudd is SO . Maybe I need a new guilty pleasure in my life.

Also looking forward to more Psych (it's been FAR too long) and more Sherlock!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I can't wait for PAN AM! When I was a kid, my dream in life was to be a Pan Am stewardess.

It will center around the lives of a Pan Am crew during the 1960s. Wheeee!!!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_(TV_Series)
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    Okay it is 100 plus again today (breaking the state temp record for most days over 100 degrees---nah the earth ain't warming up.) ANYWAY--I am in front of the tv watching the NBC preview and I feel badly for Maria Bello because her show actually looks good. Couldn't they call it something else and say it was inspired by "Prime Suspect?" By keeping the title there are those (me before the preview) that would never give it a chance because it could never equal Mirren's series or watch and compare instead of looking at this as an interesting police procedural with a strong female lead.
    Another show that caught my eye was "Whitney." I usually rarely laugh out loud when I'm watching a sitcom but her scene playing "doctor" with her man was truly funny. If the rest of the show is that funny I'm in.
    And finally "Smash": It looks good. It looks like "Glee" taken to the next step..the kids are now young adults and trying for their shot on Broadway. I always liked the idea of "A Chorus Line" as a tv series. And God knows we already have plenty of cops, lawyers and doctors to watch.

vCash

Smile

Terry O'Quinn (late of LOST) just joined "Hawaii Five-0 so I might check that out this upcoming season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12