Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by query5 View Post
    for me this sounds like a michelle fan talking about tara, not tara talking.
    it reminds me too much of michelle talking.
    What does this even mean???

vCash
    What an awesome interview, probably one of the best I've read from a skater. Even with just reading Tara's words I could feel her charisma and wonderful personality.

Her memory of the scream heard around the world was very realistic (which is one of my all time FAVORITE Olympic moments. Her enthusiasm and joy was contagious). I remember back in the day many were certain she was purposely being disrespectful to Maria Buturskaya (who still had to skate) with her jumps and screams of joy. It's way more realistic to believe that the entire experience was so shocking and surreal that she was just responding to the scores she heard and couldn't even think about who or what was happening around her.

It's interesting that she felt closest to to Kurt Browning when touring with SOI. I always thought they had some pretty amazing chemistry on ice. I guess it was a true case of art imitating life.

vCash
    Just wondering how Tara's house is holding up, reports say Irene is pounding South Carolina and she is right on the water.

vCash
    The hurricane passed that area of NC out in the ocean. Kiawah is near Charleston and that area is much further in than Myrtle Beach and it only got rain and wind. Haven't heard of any major damage.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789