Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    The worst line all season when Abby was explaining the "Where Have All the Children Gone" routine to one of the little girls and said, "maybe someone in the audience has a child that is missing" Yea Abby like they would be a some dance competition and not out looking for their kid!
    eville.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Well, surprise surprise, they pulled out a win! And it's not too late to get Chloe into an all-ballet program, is it?

While I sort of appreciate where Maddie's father is coming from, especially given her mother's apparently fine with hauling them across the country then dumping them as Abby's sole responsibility to take off with her "honey", where has he been the rest of this time?

vCash
    I'm no dance expert, and these kids seem really talented...but - I don't get how they could win so many titles at this one comp. There must be at least SOME kids out there as good or better - I don't get it! And I'm still baffled over the new routine every week thing (yes, blah, blah, good for TV). And Maddie's dad showing up, mom on vacation, that seemed so scripted. Why on earth would you go on vacation if your kid was up for a "national" title. She couldn't wait until the next week?

And not that I liked school as a kid, but when was this filmed - summer vacation? Are these kids in regular school?

This show baffles me. I actually really like the kids and the dancing, but the other stuff is WTF. I hope to see these kids some day on SYTYCD sans moms.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i like this "ooh la ooh la la" song
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Ok--the season is now over.

Am I the only one just ecstatic that Chloe won the lead in the video?

Melissa just makes me ill. I mean, all of the moms have their share of issues, to be sure. I'm starting to feel the same way the other moms feel about her. And Melissa has taught Maddie to be just as fake as she is.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash

Smile

^^^Spoiler (I only have Basic so have been watching online therefore won't see it until Saturday) but I'm glad to hear that Chloe finally came out on top.

vCash
    Another Chloe fan here joining in the cheers.

vCash
    I think all the girls did well, but I was WTF over Brooke being "too old." OMG. She's a gorgeous young teenager. Maddie is a superb dancer, but I think she is in danger of egomania. Chloe is equally talented, but I'm afraid she's becoming the opposite, a head case who is not confident enough. Both girls are talented and probably really nice young ladies, but this show/the studio/their moms are f'ing with their heads. If 20-somethings on reality TV can become headcases over this stuff, what does it do to little girls? Abby Lee is starting to look better and better to me...the kids seem to respect her yet laugh at her, half of each. That's a good coach, at least in my world. She's tough and that doesn't work for everyone, but it works for me and lots of others.
    Last edited by Bonita; 10-07-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Okay, I'm moderately creeped by the costumes.

And why is Mackenzie in here? She is way too young. There are little kids who can handle it, she clearly cannot.

Um...yeah, looking like Luxe? Chloe wins.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Nia's a little pro.

And Brooke is lovely, but for what they want? Yeah, she's too old if they even were willing to include Mackenzie and were even thinking about Maddie. Honestly, Brooke's a little old to be dancing in a group with them anyway.

I agree Maddie's in danger of being a little egomaniac. Also, she needs to grow into her teeth. I would love to see Chloe switch over to ballet. She looks like she's thin enough and she has great extension. And getting away from Maddie and the Moms would probably go a long way to fixing her head case problems...

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    ROTFLMAO...does Melissa realize she's on camera when she's NOT doing confession cam?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678