vCash

Question about Irina Slutskaya

Hi all, I read here on FSU that Irina will participate in Yu Nas All that skate in August. When we met her in Bartislava she told us that she will be on a tour in Italy from 10-20 August. Does anybody know what´s true? Maybe she got the offer to the Korean shows later and decided to participate there because I think she´ll get more money there? I couldn´t find anything out about the Italian tour, does anybody knows the dates, places etc? IF she skates at the Italian tour I would be happy to see her there. Any help is welcome!!! Thank you!

vCash
    In Italy, in August the only tour should be "stars on ice" (or something similar, I think it has changed name). It's a tour in some mountain and touristic places (like Dolomiti or Courmayeur). There isn't an official site this year (at least not yet, AFAIK, but it's about two year they don't have a site, so I'm not too optimistic) but on the tourist information of those places you can find the date more precisely.

But there isn't any news on the cast, usually it comes out just the day of the show, if it's true what you says about Irina (it's the first time I hear about her participation) it'll be fantastic!!! I hope you're right, now I'm looking forward even more to see the show!!!

vCash
    I wonder which jumps she still does? Does anyone here know?
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I found this article on Icenetwork regarding a show on October 1st in Verona, Italy. The only cast members mentioned in the article are Carolina Kostner and Stephane Lambiel. Maybe this is the show that Irina is going to appear. Sounds like it is going to be spectacular.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

vCash
    Irina told us, that she will be in Italy at some shows from 10-20 August. She didn knew which kind of skating shows this will be, she only knew she had some skating contracts in that time in Italy. So I don`t think she talked about the show in October. But since she`s on the All that skate cast list now, we are not sure if she`ll skate there instead of the Italian tour. We HOPE she will be in Italy, but it's difficult to find anything out. We're from Germany/Switzerland, so a last minute thing would be difficult to get there. Let's hope she's in Italy. I was soooo looking forward to see her!
    BTW, she had a double axel, triple toe and her trademark triple loop in Bratislava. Very secure, not a bit shaky! She was in great shape! And enjoyed skating, you could see it on her face. And she was VERY nice!!! So I hope we can see her again!

vCash
    If someone gets invitation to Yu-Na shows it's hard to imagine it could be dismissed... but you never know. Maybe she does Yu-Na show and comes then to Italy?

vCash
    The dates and cast of the Skating Champions Italian Tour and cast have been announced: Irina isn't there
    Link (in Italian):
    http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/10498

vCash
    Thanks for the link! It´s such a pity that she´s not there I would have LOVED to see her there, but I also think that if you get an invitation to ATS you HAVE to go there!!! It´s a honor that she got invited there so it´s great for the Korean Fans to see her!

vCash
    The site of Irina confirmed that Irina will take part in the show "All That Skate", which will be held from 13 to 15 August 2011 in Seoul.

vCash
    Thank you, Leen!