1. A Dental Phobia Support Forum – the most active web-wide. Get support from fellow (ex-)phobics or ask our friendly dentists!
2. The Common Fears section explains some of the most common dental phobias and fears and provides tips for dealing with each of them.
3. The What Can Help section contains:
----- A. A step-by-step guide to how you might get to the stage where you can search for a dentist and make an appointment,
----- B. The low-down on both psychological ways of tackling dental phobia and dental sedation, and
----- C. Information on technological innovations which can help with overcoming dental fears.
4. The Tips for Dentists section provides useful resources and information for dentists and other professionals who are interested in dental anxiety and helping people overcome their fears.
5. The Dental FAQ section (formerly “Dentistry for Dummies”) explains how to care for your teeth, how common dental procedures work, and gives useful DIY dentistry tips.
6. The Links section provides links to useful dental phobia and dentistry resources elsewhere on the web.