Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    For Halloween, I swear I'm going to do an Aunt Sandy theme. Everyone will bring a Sandra concoction, and must match their clothes to the food. Instead of bobbing for apples and masked men weilding chainsaws, guests will have to make it through the Cocktail on St. Sandra's Street. Anyone who manages to finish all the alcohol concoctions--I refuse to call them drinks--will win some sort of prize, as well as a FREE trip to the ER!

It will be the scariest thing anyone has ever done. I hope too many people don't keel over from the horror of it all.
    I wanna wear a hat shaped like the Kwanzaa Cake .
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Thanks! She just kept calling him "sweetie", "honey", etc. but I figured he must have had a real name at some point...
    Oh, she gushes over him to the point of urpiness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    For Halloween, I swear I'm going to do an Aunt Sandy theme. Everyone will bring a Sandra concoction, and must match their clothes to the food. Instead of bobbing for apples and masked men weilding chainsaws, guests will have to make it through the Cocktail on St. Sandra's Street. Anyone who manages to finish all the alcohol concoctions--I refuse to call them drinks--will win some sort of prize, as well as a FREE trip to the ER!

It will be the scariest thing anyone has ever done. I hope too many people don't keel over from the horror of it all.
    Someone should bring some acorns and just throw those on as a fun garnish on every plate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I wanna wear a hat shaped like the Kwanzaa Cake .
    You would break your neck. Even before sticking the giant candles into it, it has like 20 lbs of sugar as its primary ingredient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    You would break your neck. Even before sticking the giant candles into it, it has like 20 lbs of sugar as its primary ingredient.
    I'd use fabrics, silly.

vCash
    I guess that would make more sense, but making sense is not the Aunt Sandy way!

vCash
    I guess that would make more sense, but making sense is not the Aunt Sandy way!
    That's why we love her so....

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I'd use fabrics, silly.
    But I don't wanna eat fabric. I may choke. How am I supposed to eat your hat if it's not legit?
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    But I don't wanna eat fabric. I may choke. How am I supposed to eat your hat if it's not legit?
    You could also wonder that about Sandy's "food".

vCash
    I'd rather eat his hate than an actual Kwanzaa Cake.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    You know who has really been bothering me lately? Giada. I sit here and stare at the screen with really evil thoughts while her show is on. I just saw her massacre an artichoke. I am pretty sure anyone who eats it will choke and die. She cut it in half and then quartered each half. However, she didn't remove the choke before quartering so she ran her knife through that choke over and over and spread it all over the good part. Then she made it even worse when she did remove the choke one at a time. You could see the choke all over the place. If I have to hear her use her fake accent one more time I may be in need of a new television. It also doesn't help that of the things she makes, I would only consider making 5% of it. She just does not make food that appeals to me and I like Italian, just not her version of it.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I haven't seen much of Giada -- all I know is that grin of hers is downright scary.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I haven't seen much of Giada -- all I know is that grin of hers is downright scary.
    OMG! I can't believe I forgot that part. Her grin drives me CRAZY! She likes to do it when she is grating cheese or something stupid and I want to smack it right off her face.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I used to like Giada, but she got boring quick.

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Isn't Giada some sort of intestinal disease or a parasite or something?
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    I can't watch Giada. Her head is just too big and it weirds me out.

vCash
    And her breasts are almost as large as her head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    You know who has really been bothering me lately? Giada. I sit here and stare at the screen with really evil thoughts while her show is on. I just saw her massacre an artichoke. I am pretty sure anyone who eats it will choke and die. She cut it in half and then quartered each half. However, she didn't remove the choke before quartering so she ran her knife through that choke over and over and spread it all over the good part. Then she made it even worse when she did remove the choke one at a time. You could see the choke all over the place. If I have to hear her use her fake accent one more time I may be in need of a new television. It also doesn't help that of the things she makes, I would only consider making 5% of it. She just does not make food that appeals to me and I like Italian, just not her version of it.
    Blech, I saw that too. Don't these FN people know we all have high def TV now? BTW, luv Barefoot Contessa but she needs more makeup!
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    You could also wonder that about Sandy's "food".
    I'd eat nylon rather than Sandy's shite!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    Blech, I saw that too. Don't these FN people know we all have high def TV now? BTW, luv Barefoot Contessa but she needs more makeup!
    Ah, I love Ina too. I also like Anne Burrell. D D & D makes my mouth water every time I watch - although Guy is a little grating. I also enjoy Paula Deen and -gulp- Rachel Ray.

vCash
    Nooo, Ina doesn't need more make-up. I love that she doesn't dress anything up and lets the food speak for itself. She doesn't need to dress to the nines a la Giada or Sandra.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast