Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Don't you realize that this is not normal? In fact, this obsession with Lysacek is quite abnormal, and frankly, downright weird.

You need psychological help. This is not a snark, nor is it a joke. It's a simple truth provided for your own personal benefit.
    um he is the Olympic gold medalist and is coming back. I have an interest in what his programs are going to include. Sue me for being interested and having opinions.

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    um he is the Olympic gold medalist and is coming back. I have an interest in what his programs are going to include. Sue me for being interested and having opinions.
    Is that what they are calling obsessed and deluded these days?

vCash
    I'm only trying to help.

vCash
    So beating the crap out of a poor deceased equine over the quad Evan did not do on a single day in 2010, making derogatory comments about Evan and his supposed quadlessness on just about every article about Lysacek on the internet, and trashing a book on Amazon because it dares to mention why Evan won the OGM and Plushenko did not.... That translates to "I have an interest in what his programs are going to include?"

And you wonder why we think you need mental help. I really hope you never encounter Evan in person.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sassybuford View Post
    So beating the crap out of a poor deceased equine over the quad Evan did not do on a single day in 2010, making derogatory comments about Evan and his supposed quadlessness on just about every article about Lysacek on the internet, and trashing a book on Amazon because it dares to mention why Evan won the OGM and Plushenko did not.... That translates to "I have an interest in what his programs are going to include?"

And you wonder why we think you need mental help. I really hope you never encounter Evan in person.
    Eww, what a jerk! It's obviously way more than just being "obssessed" or "being interested and having opinions", it sounds like some serious mental disorder like psychosis. RUN EVAN, RUN ...

Because of Casey Anthony and Casey Edwards, I think I'm going to stay away from ANY Casey from now on.

vCash
    ^ Whither our Kasey, too?

Comansnala?
    vCash
    It's not that much about the quad; frankly, the guy is painfully ugly to watch , with- or without it!

vCash
    So, don't watch. Take your "fridge break" when Evan skates. There, now wasn't that easy??????
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    LOL. Whatever. I reviewed a book about the figure skating at the 2010 Olympics. Terrible! Jean Senft wrote a book that said quad is no big deal even though the winners of the mens competitions of the previous three Olympics all did it. She didn't even mention that fact. It was all about how Lysacek should be applauded as being smart for going quadless. It was a total endorsement of non-quad programs if they win. It was horrible and remains horrible.

The book did come out too early to discuss the specific changes that were made. There was something about rules change all the time but she could not analyse the specific ones that were made.

He is the Olympic champion in my favorite discipline. The whole "ignore because you don't like" is not going to happen.

vCash
    The internet gives folks a free reign to be rude, disrespectful and manner-less, just saying....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyjake5 View Post
    The internet gives folks a free reign to be rude, disrespectful and manner-less, just saying....
    That is true. However, when it progresses to something more than just rude, and disrespectful ramblings on the internet, it becomes more serious.

vCash
    Back on topic, Evan's new tweet , he's in great shape, I just hope he would stay healthy, then he'll have a season.

A new combo I've been working on. http://t.co/Uxh6TQz
    That's a very difficult combo, but it doesn't make sense to do it in competition, IIRC, the second jump in seq only get 80% of the base value, right? Why he doesn't use the 3f as a single jump in the layout instead?
    Last edited by Athena; 08-23-2011 at 02:26 AM.

vCash
    The pounding music, the tight tank top. I feel like I'm in WeHo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Back on topic, Evan's new tweet , he's in great shape, I just hope he would stay healthy, then he'll have a season.

That's a very difficult combo, but it doesn't make sense to do it in competition, IIRC, the second jump in seq only get 80% of the base value, right? Why he doesn't use the 3f as a single jump in the layout instead?
    No, it would be fine as a three jump combo - Chan used this rule for his 3Lz+1Lo+3S last season, for example. No reduction in base value.

YEAH!
    vCash
    LOL. Whatever. I reviewed a book about the figure skating at the 2010 Olympics. Terrible! Jean Senft wrote a book that said quad is no big deal even though the winners of the mens competitions of the previous three Olympics all did it.
    Ew, I never did like Jean Senft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    No, it would be fine as a three jump combo - Chan used this rule for his 3Lz+1Lo+3S last season, for example. No reduction in base value.
    Thank you so much!!! That's great to know!

Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    The pounding music, the tight tank top. I feel like I'm in WeHo
    Yeah, that body!

vCash
    I like it very much that Evan is practicing a new combo!!! My guess is that somebody has been working to find different ways to put more scores into his performance.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213