vCash

Skate Dance Dream, new show by Parker Pennington

SKATE DANCE DREAM & Alice Noble Ice Arena
    Presents "THE DREAM SHOW"
    August 6, 2011 - Wooster, Ohio

Do you Skate or Dance? All are welcome to participate in our show!

Featuring: Richard Dornbush, U.S. National Silver Medalist; Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giulietti-Schmitt, Skate America competitors; Jessica King and Gev Manoukian, Top 10 Finalists on Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance" and Parker Pennington, U.S. National Champion at 4 levels.
    *Cast subject to change, see website for All Star Line-up for our shows.

Deadline is July 1. Live auditions or video submissions due June 25. Go to www.SkateDanceDream.com for more details.

Be the first to experience what it is like to learn from the Stars, while being given the chance to perform with them in a show! All figure skaters and dancers can join us at Skate Dance Dream.

Find out what makes us unique by visiting our website above, or check us out on Facebook! Below is our official Press Release on Icenetwork, check it out!

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...e_pressrelease

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    USFS' latest "Club Spotlight" article is about Pennington and his upcoming show: http://www.usfsa.org/Clubs.asp?id=415

vCash
    I bought a ticket. I'm not sure I will get to go, it is rather far for me, but it is only $10!

vCash
    Darn I'll miss it. I live close to Wooster, but am away for the whole summer. Should Parker continue with the show, I hope to support it in then future, and wish his the best success!
    improving my ballad- like lines

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Local article about the show on Saturday: http://www.the-daily-record.com/news/article/5076878
    Spectators at the Alice Noble Ice Arena are in for a treat on Saturday, when U.S. National Champion skater Parker Pennington brings his first Skate Dance Dream "The Dream Show" to Wooster.

The event will be showcasing skaters of all ages and levels as they perform during Pennington's show, which he created in an effort to unite future stars with current ones.
    Several of the most recognized names in dance and ice skating will be featured during the performance, including: Gev Manoukian and Jessica King, two of the top 10 finalists from Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance;" Richard Dornbush, U.S. Men's National Silver Medalist; and ice dancing team, Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Giulietti-Schmitt. Showcased alongside with the stars will be members of the Wooster Figure Skating Club, including four Wooster skaters who have been selected to perform solos -- Matthew Nielsen, Chloey Gentry, Paige Melicant and Allaina Werstler. In addition, Emily Foll, Natalie Geisinger and Caitlyn Reed will perform during the opening and closing numbers of the show.

"Also performing are over 50 other local skaters and dancers from throughout the Cleveland area," said Pennington, a Westlake resident. "We pride ourselves on giving each and every child as many opportunities as we can, most important of which is the chance to shine performing right alongside their idols in the show."

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    I have to work until 6:00 p.m. on Saturday. I still might be able to get there.

vCash
    Any reports on Parker's show?

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Here are a few photos of Dornbush and Lynn/Logan: http://web.icenetwork.com/gen/photog...f23109822.html