Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfanfun View Post
    Is that true or just an exagerated assumption? If it's true, my congratulations! Yan Liu does deserve some attention. She had very solid jumps and one of the few who did all the triples. Her skating was lovely. I personally think she's been underrated quite a bit.
    I like Yan Liu as well. I thought that she was always undermarked. She was one of the only or the only skater who had seven triples at Turin. She had a triple triple and very solid jumps. However, because she was always placed so early, she often got bad PCs. But besides having low level spins, she was great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfanfun View Post
    Is that true or just an exagerated assumption? If it's true, my congratulations! Yan Liu does deserve some attention. She had very solid jumps and one of the few who did all the triples. Her skating was lovely. I personally think she's been underrated quite a bit.
    This is TRUE! That's what i was talking about, she got ZERO attention, because she doesn't like to talk about this stuff to media, no one even knew she was dating someone. HUGE contrast to some of the other skaters, just feel like it's more of self-promotion.

vCash
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6342a3...iclmtv0d0j.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/49aac1...icmlc7lhlj.jpg
    Pang Qing and Tong hands of health shining diamond ring is carefully crafted, exclusively for her I Do! Diamond ring design unique care, small diamond-studded rotation of the ring symbolizes the care Pang Qing perfect spin on the ice, but also represents Tong Jian love never fails, never care of the heart's treasure. Inner circle in the ring is engraved with "Pang Qing and I cherish," particularly hard. In particular, the bottom of the ring engraved with a care little snow, ice cause on behalf of the two pursuit.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsskate View Post
    xy3026rosa since you always bring up news about Chinese skaters, why don't you start a thread "Yan Liu got married, congratuation!" ?? I think she deserves at least SOME attention in China right? after being their #1 single ladies skater for so long.
    This is TRUE! That's what i was talking about, she got ZERO attention, because she doesn't like to talk about this stuff to media, no one even knew she was dating someone. HUGE contrast to some of the other skaters, just feel like it's more of self-promotion.
    And who the hell are you to tell someone what threads to start? You want one, start one. Sheesh.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    And who the hell are you to tell someone what threads to start? You want one, start one. Sheesh.
    Lol, i did not tell anyone to start, and won't start... that's sarcasm.. LMAO

vCash
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4a655c...hfldvmpr2j.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4a655c...hfq85g5gej.jpg
    Now we miss Liu Yan, we accused her before.But now is blessing~
    We knew LIU Yan as the younger generation does not reach the height of Chen Lu.But she is still excellent than Chinese young ladies today.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    It missed the mark.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Another skating wedding coming up. I wish them both a long and happy marriage.

vCash
    how to detect sarcasm on an online forum brah? TIA.

vCash
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/20...t_12732108.htm
    "Before the Vancouver Winter Games, claiming an Olympic medal was my dream, but now my dream is to have you with me forever," Tong said to Pang at the end of the figure skating show on Sunday, which drove his partner to tears.
    Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm - Ralph Waldo Emerson

vCash
    Aww, Yan Liu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12