Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

vCash
    Was there any truth to that rumor that someone saw Tom Z packing his things at the rink into a box?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    You'd think that if there was any truth to it, Max Aaron and Alex Johnson would announce that they were changing coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Was there any truth to that rumor that someone saw Tom Z packing his things at the rink into a box?

I used to live in Adam's curls, but he cut them - so now I'm homeless. =o(
    vCash
    Some things never change.

vCash
    Any word on a coach for Rachael? We're creeping into mid-July here and I haven't seen any news. She will be quite busy with classes starting sometime in August, so I'd assume she's focusing on getting her skating life together now.

Also, anyone know if she's already in CA? Sorry, if this has been addressed already

vCash
    She needs to be more organized than ever before to make Skating/Stanford work. Will she do the exact same programs in 2011-2012?

vCash
    She's got a new long program choreographed by Lori Nichol and (I think) Bob Emerson.

vCash
    Stanford classes don't start until after mid-September, think they go until mid-June.

I think her whole family is moving back to Cal (?), so maybe they aren't ready to go yet, therefore her choice of a new coach is secret until she gets there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Any word on a coach for Rachael? We're creeping into mid-July here and I haven't seen any news. She will be quite busy with classes starting sometime in August, so I'd assume she's focusing on getting her skating life together now.

Also, anyone know if she's already in CA? Sorry, if this has been addressed already
    Quote Originally Posted by olifaunt View Post
    She's got a new long program choreographed by Lori Nichol and (I think) Bob Emerson.
    Can we please discuss Rachael's plans in the Rachael's plans thread? That's where I cross-posted and replied to olympics's post yesterday (Stanford, her new long program choreographed by Nichol, etc. are all being discussed there as well).

vCash
    Phil Hersh wrote in his article that the email came from the "board". The board publishes "reports of actions", the last after their June 6th meeting http://www.usfsa.org/content.asp?menu=leadership&id=443 where there's no mention of a sanction regarding Rachael. I'm guessing Hersh's inquiry would have gone through the board's rules, grievances and ethics committees and then their findings presented to the full board of directors, then an action taken, or not. Might the board have had a special interim meeting?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839