vCash

A Tribute to Life / Hosted by Jo Jo Starbuck

3rd Annual Tribute to Life
    Saturday, August 13th, 2011
    Seating opens at 6:30pm
    Featuring National, International, & Olympic Figure Skating Sensations
    and Adult National Medallists including:
    JoJo Starbuck as Host3x United States Pair Skating Champion
    2x World Medallist & 2x US Olympian (1968,1972)
    Nicole BobekUnited States Champion
    World Medallist & US Olympian (1998)
    Ruslan Goncharov5x Ukrainian Ice Dance Champion
    World Medallist & 3x Olympian (1998, 2002, 2006)

and many more...
    Join us for a festive evening of activities,
    remembrance for those we have lost,
    and support for all those who fight
    to win the battle with cancer
    Events to include:
    Silent Auction
    Pre-Show BBQ
    Post Show Meet & Greet
    Autograph opportunities, and more...
    All Proceeds to Benefit the
    Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center at Hartford Hospital
    Newington Arena
    300 Alumni Rd.
    Newington, CT 06111
    www.NewingtonArena.com

Tranquillo
    vCash
    How great of JoJo to host and help organize this show after all the work she put into her recent show in NJ. She always impresses me with her class and graciousness.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    How great of JoJo to host and help organize this show after all the work she put into her recent show in NJ. She always impresses me with her class and graciousness.
    ITA! She is a class act.

vCash
    JoJo was a great host at Skate for Love back in April. Great to see she's doing another show too!

vCash
    Who is going?
    lurking and delurking

vCash
    Tickets are now on Sale - $25.00 pre purchase! There is a barbeque prior to the show, the details are on the web site for the rink. www.newingtonarena.com
    Check it out!

vCash
    Any reports on Nicole?
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    It looks like Nicole is not coming now, but the Kerr's are!!! Some other new stars have been added to the line up! It will be a nice show for a wonderful cause!

vCash
    This is the line up for the show! It is a wonderful cause, if you enjoy figure skating and cancer has touched your life, what a nice way to help out.

Pre-show opening music............................................. ..............."Chariots of Fire"
    Kristen Vangsness......................................... .............................National Anthem "Star Spangled Banner"
    Welcoming words
    Presentation of Flowers of Appreciation to Hartford Hospital Staff

Megan Ciaglo............................................ ................................."When Will My Life Begin"
    Sara Scollo............................................ ....................................."Cute Tango"
    David Lecrenski......................................... ................................"Pirates of the Carribean"
    Youth Ensemble.......................................... .............................."When You Wish Upon A Star"/"A Dream Is A Wish"
    Sarah Bailey/Jimin Wang.............................................. ............"Unchained Melody"
    Samantha March............................................. ..........................."Poker Face"
    Friends........................................... ............................................"Amigo s Para Siempre" Friends Forever
    Meera Dhodapkar......................................... .............................."Britney Spears Medley"
    Paul Rizzio............................................ ......................................"Harem"
    Adult Ice Dance Ensemble.......................................... ..............."Viennese Waltz"
    Teodora Markova........................................... ............................"Sirtaki" Zorba the Greek
    Paulina Pawlak/Matt Gilles............................................ ..........." Rushmore Blues"
    Michelle George............................................ ............................."Born This Way"
    Sharon Funderburk........................................ ............................"A Moment Like This"
    Viktoria Chiappa........................................... .............................."Don't Rain On My Parade"

INTERMISSION

Second half

Words from David Drake's Family
    Christie Sausa............................................. ................................."Remember"
    Ainsley McGill............................................ .................................."Tango"
    Heather Hilgar............................................ ................................."You're Not Alone"
    Alexa Simeca/Ivan Dimitrov.......................................... ............."Legend"
    Krista Boulanger......................................... ................................."My Wish"
    Liam Cowper............................................ ...................................."I Just Havn't Met You Yet"
    Taryn Brandt............................................ ....................................."Hope"
    Alina Milevska.......................................... ....................................."Rumba"
    Chelsea Chiappa........................................... ................................."Over The Rainbow"
    Brooklee Han............................................... .................................."Ave Maria"
    Melanie Lambert/Fred Palasack.......................................... ........."Let's Go Crazy"
    Sinead and John Kerr.............................................. ......................"Rolling In The Deep"
    Finale Case.............................................. ......................................"Amigos Para Siempre"

vCash
    I hope that the organization staging this benefit is in good standing with the IRS & that proceeds go to the announced cause. Sorry but after the Stars, Stripes, Skates fiasco...hard to not think about such things. I'm sure that 99% of such charitable shows pass muster with the IRS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    I hope that the organization staging this benefit is in good standing with the IRS & that proceeds go to the announced cause. Sorry but after the Stars, Stripes, Skates fiasco...hard to not think about such things. I'm sure that 99% of such charitable shows pass muster with the IRS.
    It's not being organized by a charitable organization, so no worries there.

Nice lineup - hope FSWer sees this - I think it's his home rink.

vCash
    What an incredible show!!! Congratulations to everyone involved, it justs gets better and better every year!