Watch me move
    vCash

Homeowner has Lawn Stolen

No, really, someone stole her lawn.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...133/story.html

I at this because I can totally see this happening in Edmonton. When I lived there, the city was going to extend the rapid transit system and identified several houses that were going to be torn down to make way for the tracks. So the night before the demolitions were to happen, all these people headed down there and took doors, shingles, trim, etc. from the soon-to-be-wrecked houses. Except several people misread the addresses and took stuff from houses that weren't going to be demolished - much to the anger of the owners who were at home in the houses at the time IIRC the police had to be called to sort out several disputes.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    I wouldn't be too impressed - it's a lot of work to replace the lawn. I guess it pays to keep in touch with your neighbours, who would then know when something was kooky.

Politiking for Purple
    vCash
    It reminds me of the Chicago area lady who gave away her neighbor's bushes and plants on Craigslist. She didn't like how crowded the neighbor's lawn was so she put an ad in Craigslist for people to come help themselves.

http://lakeinthehills.patch.com/arti...neighbors-yard
    If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP