vCash

Vancouver 2010 Volunteer Jacket (Men's L or XL)

Hi All,

I know it's waaay after the fact but I'm trying to get my hands on a decent shape Vancouver 2010 Blue Volunteer Jacket, looking on Kijiji, Craigslist, and Ebay hasnt gotten me anywhere, checked with Byran Coes of the BC government with Zero Response

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Men's Blue Volunteer Jacket in a large or extra large? If anyone can help me if you could PM me or email me at krempfer@hotmail.com, I'd hugely appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kyle
    Kyle

vCash
    http://www.bcauction.ca/

Click on Browse, then Vancouver 2010 assets.

At the moment, only ladies jackets, but mens come up as well.

vCash
    The volunteers in Vancouver looked soooo sharp in their blue jackets and hats. If I was one I would never give up my uniform. Except maybe to feed my kids if need be.

Good luck!

vCash
    the bc governemnt employees were given shot to buy them- my mum got me one i think they were 50.00 - i LOvE it!! i continue to be amazed at the people that comment on it and ask me where i volunteered! even in places outsdie vancouver ( USA and england!) way cool
    sorry mine is a ladies xs (they fit big!!!)
    good luck!

vCash
    I checked BC Auction, nothing's coming up atm, I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed!
    Kyle

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    The volunteers in Vancouver looked soooo sharp in their blue jackets and hats. If I was one I would never give up my uniform. Except maybe to feed my kids if need be.
    Yup, I'm keepin' mine. Aside from the nostalgia, it's very a practical rain jacket for Vancouver weather, plus the printing on the back & sleeves are reflective so it's great for walking at night.

I also loooove the long-sleeve tshirts that were part of the uniform -- they're über-soft bamboo, and I wore them as pjs all winter.

Sorry Kyle.

vCash
    LOL No worries, I got in contact with the BC Gov't guy and ordered one today so we're good to go!
    Kyle