Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    ...but Scott and his happy piddle fits of excitement get very annoying very quickly
    Well, that and his constipated grunts when a skater jumps.
    Tara Lipinski is a decent commentator. I was actually a bit surprised by it! The only thing I don't like is the somewhat know-it-all stance she takes when it comes certain things but for the most part, she's good to listen to.
    Count me in among the pleasantly surprised.

Point is, for an educated skating fan, there really is no need for a commentator. Let me know what's going on with the skater before they skate and then shut up...I got it from there. I honestly think fans can do a better job of commentating than half of the commentators out there...
    True that. I don’t know how many times either I or Mrs. Reuven has made a comment, only to hear the TV commentators say exactly the same thing.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven View Post
    Well, that and his constipated grunts when a skater jumps.
    That's a perfect description, bless Scotty's soul
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12