vCash

Google's Les Paul Tribute

Has anyone else had fun recording their doodles?

http://www.google.com/

I think google is leaving it up until the end of today, but thousands have already recorded their strumming and put it up on youtube.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-200...rocks-the-web/

Enjoy it while it lasts.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    What an amazing talented people work at Google! Thanks for posting this, VIETgrlTerifa!

I came across what I thought was "just" another cool graphic on Google's website yesterday, then realized it was an interactive guitar. It actually records?

vCash
    It was cute! I played around with it a little bit, but couldn't really produce any sounds worth recording. It'll be interesting to hear what other people did, though.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Just me
    vCash
    I strummed on it for a while yesterday, but didn't record. I'm glad to see it's still there today.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I played the chorus to Mumford and Son's Little Lion Man...that's the only song I've attempted.

vCash
    I was working from home yesterday, but today I'm in the office and I can hear random twanging from people's desks.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    I thought it was totally awesome. They're keeping it at a special page now: http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html

Hail the coding wizards at Google! I know some programmers look down on projects just as these, but the fact that it has delighted so many is certainly noteworthy! Although I still can't make it work on Firefox.