vCash

Volosozhar/Trankov exhibition & autograph session on Sat. June 11 in Little Falls, NJ

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/12...all_Arena.html
    Floyd Hall Arena in Little Falls, [New Jersey] will be the host for a special appearance by Russian national pairs figure skating champions and 2011 World Silver Medalists Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov this Saturday, June 11.

Members of the public, Floyd Hall Arena figure and hockey skaters and their families and friends are invited to participate in autograph signing sessions as well as watch an exciting skating exhibition performed by these gold medal hopefuls.
    Directions to Floyd Hall Arena: http://www.floydhallarena.com/directions.asp

vCash
    I guess a 12 hour drive one way to see a probably 3 minutes of skating would be a bit much..... Wish I could go!
    I suddenly find myself older than I ever intended to be--Roxy Hart in "Chicago"

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutzcy View Post
    I guess a 12 hour drive one way to see a probably 3 minutes of skating would be a bit much..... Wish I could go!
    Me two. I do hope all those close enough will report back.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    It's annoying that I live within a hour of Little Falls, but I won't be home this weekend to see them. Argh