Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 138
  1. #61
    I <3 Kozuka
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Seattle
    Posts
    19,175
    vCash
    730
    Rep Power
    43796
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Federica Testa/Sasha Palomaki - new team (he's Finnish and used to skate with Oksana Klimova before, I guess they will represent FIN?)
    Wheeeeee! I liked him, and I'm glad he's back.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,182
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    398
    With the entry list for the Hull Open http://www.haisc.co.uk/wp-content/up...-LIST-2011.pdf

    Sally Hoolin/James Hunt are a confirmed new team.

    Catherine Clement/James Hunt split and she's skating singles.
    Sally Hoolin/Jakub Safranek split and he's skating in shows.

  3. #63
    Brezina's Nemesis
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Collecting papers to obtain status of a Goddess for Asli
    Age
    34
    Posts
    15,774
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3507
    Ekaterina Ryazanova/Ilia Tkachenko left Gorshkov for an unknown entity, which is not a Russia-based coach, and yet not Linichuk or Krylova

    Gorshkova/Butikov retired (?)
    Blanc/Bouquet retired
    In Soviet Russia, the skaters lobbychick YOU.

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    283
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey aka Pushkin View Post
    Ekaterina Ryazanova/Ilia Tkachenko left Gorshkov for an unknown entity, which is not a Russia-based coach, and yet not Linichuk or Krylova
    Is this fact confirmed already? Eislauffan posted Tkachenko's words, that it was not true.

  5. #65
    Brezina's Nemesis
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Collecting papers to obtain status of a Goddess for Asli
    Age
    34
    Posts
    15,774
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3507
    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Is this fact confirmed already? Eislauffan posted Tkachenko's words, that it was not true.
    I saw Gorshkov's response. But, of course, everything is possible nowadays and if it turns out to be fake, don't hurt me
    In Soviet Russia, the skaters lobbychick YOU.

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,463
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Two more new things (I'll try to compile everything soon):

    Kristina Gorshkova / Vitali Butikov - split
    He's retired, no idea about her.

    Valentina Marchei - Nikolai Morozov > Yuka Sato & Jason Dungjen

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey aka Pushkin View Post
    Blanc/Bouquet retired
    But we might get Mysliveckova/Bouquet which would be SUPER VOIDY!

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,201
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Would Mysliveckova/Bouquet represent France or Czech Republic?

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Age
    54
    Posts
    376
    vCash
    300
    Rep Power
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkbiggestfan View Post
    Would Mysliveckova/Bouquet represent France or Czech Republic?
    She would have to represent France, as the French Fed seems to have a policy of never releasing male dancers, no matter what level they are skating at!

  9. #69
    Looking for my siggy!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    175
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    AHH, I absolutely adored Gorshkova & Butikov, so sad they never got to go Euros or Worlds, and being surpassed by all the younger teams at Nats was probably a big blow! I can't believe how many of my fav teams are quitting , I could just cry.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lima
    Posts
    1,516
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Penniless Rostrum View Post
    AHH, I absolutely adored Gorshkova & Butikov, so sad they never got to go Euros or Worlds, and being surpassed by all the younger teams at Nats was probably a big blow! I can't believe how many of my fav teams are quitting , I could just cry.
    I really loved Gorshkova & Butikove in the 07-08,08-09 season too when they were even beating Bobrova&Soloviev. But their last 2 years programs have been awful to watch..

  11. #71

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,856
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4691
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Two more new things (I'll try to compile everything soon):

    Kristina Gorshkova / Vitali Butikov - split
    He's retired, no idea about her.
    oh no, praying that she stays competive with whomsoever.
    i thought, both, kristina and vitali had and still have great potential but never really could achieve it.
    Another sad moment for me, the same as with natalia mikhailova, great skaters, but lost through the years.

  12. #72
    Rising like a phoenix
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Surgut, Russia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,510
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2546
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK View Post
    I really loved Gorshkova & Butikove in the 07-08,08-09 season too when they were even beating Bobrova&Soloviev. But their last 2 years programs have been awful to watch..
    Indeed

  13. #73
    Rising like a phoenix
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Surgut, Russia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,510
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2546
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Kristina Gorshkova / Vitali Butikov - split
    He's retired, no idea about her.
    Is that true, what's the source of the info?
    Did I miss something in this wonderful life?

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,463
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway View Post
    Is that true, what's the source of the info?
    Did I miss something in this wonderful life?
    Ahhh sorry. I should have made it clear that it's not officially confirmed yet.

  15. #75
    Rising like a phoenix
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Surgut, Russia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,510
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2546
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Ahhh sorry. I should have made it clear that it's not officially confirmed yet.
    That's okay I was just thinking that I may have missed something. I am actually not very sure about how I should feel if they really in fact officially split.

  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,463
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    The first post has now been updated, thanks to the lovely FSU mods, so we've got all the info compiled in one place.

    Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.

  17. #77
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Two-foot skating = BAD
    Posts
    20,463
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Kristoffer Berntsson said that he was to retire after this season, some time ago.

    Anybody knows whether this is now confirmed or maybe (I hope!) he changed his mind?

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    303
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Kristoffer Berntsson said that he was to retire after this season, some time ago.

    Anybody knows whether this is now confirmed or maybe (I hope!) he changed his mind?
    Yeah, good question. I was wondering the same about Adrian Schultheiss. Anyone?

  19. #79

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,558
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    41646
    Quote Originally Posted by aemeraldrainc View Post
    Yeah, good question. I was wondering the same about Adrian Schultheiss. Anyone?
    I've answered you in the Schultheiss thread you started in the Trash Can: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79418
    (Sounds like he plans to continue competing. )

  20. #80

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,724
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    Anton Kovalevsky retire from competitive skating according to Ukrainian news channel

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •