Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    At least she takes them back to the shelter instead of...doing something else horrible to them.
    Where they probably are killed anyway. Varies by geographical location, but overall, the majority are killed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    whatever you do, don't question her parenting in her blog's comments. Both she and her allies will not stand for it.

niiiiiiice
    Something else that is scary is that, according to her bio on her blog page, she is also a teacher. I wouldn't want this bitter and disturbed woman within a mile of my kid, much less being his teacher!
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
    Where they probably are killed anyway. Varies by geographical location, but overall, the majority are killed.
    True. But at least it's done quickly and humanely. IMO, this is better than a slow death by starvation or a lingering death by the side of the road after being struck by a car.

vCash
    I was appalled at the way she responded to comments on that entry. The language, the vitriol....bitter and disturbed is right, along with having completely no class.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    this might be my favorite of her comments

I sometimes can truly call myself super mom and not feel one bit bad about it. But the ones who are super are my family- so why don't you just **** the **** off..m'kay?
    yep, she sure is the "cool mom" (just ask any of her kids' friends - and their PARENTS!!)

And she's got a new post that starts out:
    So one of my recent blogs has garnered some attention. And not very welcome attention at that. I am used to being praised to the heavens so this bitch slapping that I have received has truly humbled me.
    (emphasis mine)

Considering that the post is called To All the Haters...KISS MY ASS - somehow I doubt that it has humbled her one bit, but whatever...

Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    zomg gen did you bookmark that woman's blog?

vCash
    What a strange woman. Wow.

vCash
    Just reading the quotes from her blog posted here on FSU is truly entertaining. But I'm sure actually living with this cool, humbled, super mom is a much more experience.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    zomg gen did you bookmark that woman's blog?
    no but it would be easier if I did

some people watch trash shows like Real Houewives of Wherever or Hoarders. My guilty pleasure is internet freakouts
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    True. But at least it's done quickly and humanely. IMO, this is better than a slow death by starvation or a lingering death by the side of the road after being struck by a car.
    Most places do it through injection, which is quick and painless. But some states such as North Carolina still allow gas chambers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    some people watch trash shows like Real Houewives of Wherever or Hoarders. My guilty pleasure is internet freakouts
    Does that include YouTube freakouts, too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12