Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    To say this off-season is bizarre, confusing, and totally unexpected would be the understatement of the century.

vCash
    Really sad to hear this but I hope that they both are happy with what they accomplished and satisfied in their hearts that it was time to move on.

I had the pleasure of meeting their parents at nationals in Jan and they were very nice and completely gracious to me. It was a joy to talk with them and you could tell how very supportive they were of Maddie and Greg.

I will miss them a lot!
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    To say this off-season is bizarre, confusing, and totally unexpected would be the understatement of the century.
    So true.

It actually started a little before the official end of the season with the D/D split.

vCash
    :

All the best to Greg. I really liked them together, and at least this is not a shady, controversial split like certain pairs team here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DinDonShamu View Post
    :

All the best to Greg. I really liked them together, and at least this is not a shady, controversial split like certain pairs team here
    At least, we don't think so. Hopefully Greg doesn't announce in five days that he's actually continuing, hopefully with a new partner.

vCash
    I wonder if Madison is going to skate with her boyfriend. I find it hard to believe he's especially committed to the Isabella Tobias partnership.

vCash
    ^
    I have been wondering this as well.

vCash
    I have loved these kids for the past 5 years. I wish all the best to Greg in his future endeavors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tapdancer~ View Post
    Really sad to hear this but I hope that they both are happy with what they accomplished and satisfied in their hearts that it was time to move on.

I will miss them a lot!
    I was hoping the news wasn't true, but I guess it is. Wishing them both all the best!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I wonder if Madison is going to skate with her boyfriend. I find it hard to believe he's especially committed to the Isabella Tobias partnership.
    Sweet as the idea sounds, the fact remains the USFSA would never release her, Lithuania probably wouldn't grant her citizenship(unless maybe they married? But even then it might take too long) and would he really be willing to switch countries and give up the guaranteed Euros/Worlds for the uncertainty of trying to get established in the competitive U.S. field(after they've waited out the year too)? Especially with it getting harder for a new pair to get qualified for the elite competitions.

vCash
    Personally i think the hotness that is Ms Chock was to much for Greg.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mel on ice View Post
    nooooooooooooooooo! I really liked them. 7th at worlds too...
    They were 9th at worlds. Still an excellent accomplishment.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    At least, we don't think so. Hopefully Greg doesn't announce in five days that he's actually continuing, hopefully with a new partner.
    Looking forward to it . Can you still edit your post after a week?

Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    vCash
    I'm going to go watch their beautiful Romeo and Juliet exhibition now. I would've loved to see that turned into a free dance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by okb1947 View Post
    As a long-time fan of Blumberg & Seibert (how can you resist a guy who choreographs the programs, designs & makes the costumes, and is a great dancer???), I have a vivid memory of the '84 Olympics "controversy". The Americans placed 4th [again]--and the lead judge was interviewed for ABC.

She sited the rule AT THE TIME--that a change in music rhythm was mandatory & required a one point deduction. Tracy Wilson observed that T&D 's Bolero didn't meet that requirement. Judge's reply---"They're T& D--THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT."
    Sorry to be very picky, but I really don't think it was Tracy Wilson. In 1984 Tracy was competing with her partner Rob McCall and she wasn't working as a commentator at the same time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanette View Post
    I remember that and never understood it. I loved Judy and Mike.
    I think that was just a convenient excuse to mark them down since the same music didn't seem to bother the judges at Worlds.

Sorry to hear about C&Z. This season seems particularly bad for breakups. Especially the unexpected ones.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    I think that was just a convenient excuse to mark them down since the same music didn't seem to bother the judges at Worlds.
    That's what I always thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    From the Hubbells' May 12, 2011 USFS press release: Keiffer Hubbell "is exploring his options, both on and off the ice."
    I will be surprised if Keiffer would skate with Chock. Didn't he skate because of his sister? If he teamed up with Chock, will that hurt his sister's chance on the podium? I doubt he'll do that??
    Last edited by rhumba; 06-09-2011 at 11:07 PM.

vCash
    I don't think Keiffer will skate with Chock, either. It seems he doesn't want to continue at all. I think if he wanted to continue he would have just stayed with his sister.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I don't think Keiffer will skate with Chock, either. It seems he doesn't want to continue at all. I think if he wanted to continue he would have just stayed with his sister.
    I think H/H's results certainly played the biggest part in their split. They hit the ceiling of their potential as a bro-sis team. I wouldn't be surprised if KH continues with another partner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123