vCash

Whitney Houston May Have Emphysema, Sources Say

In early stages....

Less than one month after entering rehab, reports claim that Whitney Houston is also suffering from emphysema.

In a story printed by the National Enquirer, a source revealed that the singer is in the beginning stages of the lung disease, and has been instructed by doctors to give up her smoking habit. "She's developed emphysema -- and her doctors are warning her she'll die a horrible death," a friend of Houston's told the paper.
    I didn't even know that she most. At least not ciggies....so sad.
    Discuss.

vCash
    OMG, this article is killing me. So Bobbi Kristina (allegedly) has a drug problem too? I was so hoping Whitney and Bobby wouldn't mess that chile up

Also, Whitney doesn't even look like a human being in that photo, more like a plastic figurine or long-lost Jackson relative
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    In a story printed by the National Enquirer

Not sure I believe it, citing THIS as a source.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellH View Post

Not sure I believe it, citing THIS as a source.
    The National Enquirer was the first to (correctly) break the story about John Edwards and his mistress and baby.

RE: Whitney: I hope she quits smoking -- emphysema is a horrible disease. And I was to learn that her daughter is 18 already!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    The National Enquirer was the first to (correctly) break the story about John Edwards and his mistress and baby.

RE: Whitney: I hope she quits smoking -- emphysema is a horrible disease. And I was to learn that her daughter is 18 already!
    People may hate the Nat'l Enquirer, but they are seldom wrong with these stories. Gossip is just news wearing a red cocktail dress.

She has sunk so low already. I wonder if this is what has made her singing deteriorate....