Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    assuming taf has alcohol, i'd rather do this then sit in some circle and wait for someone to hand me the spirit stick, sorry peter
    You pass around a DVD of 1996 Worlds and channel the power of the Kween.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Oh, how I wish I had a million dollars to give you! But if you do get the centre off and running, I'll be more than happy to support it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Did she actually go jogging or just look inside herself to see if she could jog?
    None of these people seemed to do anything but look inside themselves. And they seemed very angsty about this inability to find whatever it was they needed to achieve their stated goal. Some of them used various crystals or sat under pyramids while they were looking inside themselves. It was hard to keep a straight face while listening to some of these testimonials.

The whole event was structured like a church service but it was difficult to tell what it was people were actually worshipping. At the time it seemed like a skit you'd see on Saturday Night Live mocking New Age Religion.

The best part of the whole service was the leader telling everyone they all needed to look inside themselves and send healing vibes to the people who were rioting for social justice. Yeah, that will really help.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    If I had a million dollars you wouldn't get it, Peter. Now, If I had 72 million you'd be in with a chance.
    Bingo. Sorry, Peter. And it would need to be a tax deduction, otherwise, I'm spending all those millions on MYSELF and MY wants and dreams. I don't need a touchy-feely compound to help me. Oh, wait. Do you plan to serve koolaid at this center?
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Bingo. Sorry, Peter. And it would need to be a tax deduction, otherwise, I'm spending all those millions on MYSELF and MY wants and dreams. I don't need a touchy-feely compound to help me. Oh, wait. Do you plan to serve koolaid at this center?
    How about giving me one of your millions, join us and acheive all yours dreams...and help others to do so? And it won't be a touch-feely place at all. It will be reality and action-based rather than spiritual based. People's beliefs will be respected, but the place won't be spiritually-based. Unless "thinking positive and taking action" is spiritual.

P.S. No Kool-Aid. We'll try to live as healthy as possible, but everyone will move towards greater health at their own pace. (With thought and encouragement along the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
    Oh, how I wish I had a million dollars to give you! But if you do get the centre off and running, I'll be more than happy to support it.

assuming taf has alcohol, i'd rather do this then sit in some circle and wait for someone to hand me the spirit stick, sorry peter
    Now you didn't even attempt to read the post right before this post of yours, did you?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I don't really think a million is going to go very far, Peter. That would just buy the property. You'd need upwards of 10 million to set it up and maintain it (since you're letting mlp and all her friends live there gratis). Too expensive. I'm going to need that 10 mil to buy a research vessel so I can spend some quality time chasing killer whales around the oceans of the world. Sorry.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    If I had a million dollars, I wouldn't decorate with Pirates of the Caribbean posters. And, I'd have a nicer pool.

The surroundings though are

If you ever do get it, I will come to your free healing resort and try my best never to discover myself just so I could remain there forever.

vCash
    taf always has alcohol.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    peter, your compound reminds me of the place eddie went to after patsy moved to ny on abfab.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    taf always has alcohol.
    A woman after my own heart.

Although I'm not opposed to the occasional spirit stick.

vCash
    Peter, I need to learn how to drink more wheatgrass juice and become less Plus, those photos in your link included horses, so I'm thinking you'll be offering horseback riding lessons... right???

So great, I'm in. Now you'll just need to raise $990,089. Oh, and I expect something at the ranch to be named after me. A statue or bench or something
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    How about giving me one of your millions, join us and acheive all yours dreams...and help others to do so? And it won't be a touch-feely place at all. It will be reality and action-based rather than spiritual based. People's beliefs will be respected, but the place won't be spiritually-based. Unless "thinking positive and taking action" is spiritual.
    Good! After the last time you groped, umm, I mean touched and felt me, I felt violated and icky on the inside.

vCash
    What if we all gave a you dollar over the next few weeks? You'd get to a million in no time!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I thought FSU was the Dream Center.
    This'll be even better. You'll get to see people instead of a computer screen!!!

then is takahashi coming to live on our hippie commune to skate daily on our hippie commune rink? otherwise, these rules are unacceptable
    Once he has his Canadian citizenship confirmed, he can stay as long as he likes. But ya gots to have your PAPERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatieC View Post
    Let us know when it's up and running. I'll bring some homemade chocolate chip cookies with me.
    No need. We'll have everything you need. You can whip up whatever you like when it's your turn for kitchen duty.

Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I don't really think a million is going to go very far, Peter. That would just buy the property. You'd need upwards of 10 million to set it up and maintain it (since you're letting mlp and all her friends live there gratis). Too expensive. I'm going to need that 10 mil to buy a research vessel so I can spend some quality time chasing killer whales around the oceans of the world. Sorry.
    I think you are just saying that. That you do not really mean it....

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Who cleans the bathrooms?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    My Little Pony, of course.
    For money we can operate a figure skating rink, have Dai, Johnny, and all our favorites perform.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Who cleans the bathrooms?
    If we all wish for it hard enough the bathrooms will clean themselves.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I could teach horseback riding and help with the care of the horses.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I think you are just saying that. That you do not really mean it....

You doubt my sincerity? I'm shocked. And wounded. Now, I'm going to have to give my donation to someone else who can restore my deeply wounded soul.

Oh, wait. I forgot I have no soul having sold it for the pairs podium at Worlds. Oops.

vCash
    I'll have to remember to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. BTW, do you take cats?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast