Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    She plays the exact same character in every film and tv role that I've seen her in: the smart alecky, somewhat snooty sidekick that talks as if there's a 10 foot pole up her *ss.
    orbitz --we may not agree but I enjoyed your quote.

vCash
    William Fichtner
    Patricia Clarkson
    Idris Elba
    Cathy Tyson
    Adrian Lester
    Julianne Moore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    She plays the exact same character in every film and tv role that I've seen her in: the smart alecky, somewhat snooty sidekick that talks as if there's a 10 foot pole up her *ss.
    But she does it so well, and she's so funny! Actually, the part she plays in The Good Wife, is nothing like that. I agree with Cachoo, she's very talented, but your post was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    Well, cruisin', I hate to disagree but...it was pretty well written about when she married her now-husband....he was a cameraman on her movies. His then-wife was 7 months pregnant with their 2nd child when he left her for Julia. Julia then had tee-shirts made that proclaimed "A Low Vera." Vera was his wife's name. Google it. You'll find plenty of references.
    Wow, I never knew any of that! That stinks! Of course she's not the first or only star who's done that.

Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Underrated actors:

Chris Cooper
    Love Chris Cooper!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234