Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Totally ridiculous!! Skate Canada takes weird decisions this season(from Senior to Learn-to-skate program).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by puglover View Post
    I agree - bring back CBC and PJ. This year has been terrible so far.
    What I particularly dislike about CBC coverage is their interruption of the skating coverage with other sports news. People don't watch skating to learn about international skiing results of who has been nominated for some sports hall of fame. Can't they put that news somewhere else?

But CTV is doing the sport an even greater disservice, at least CBC hasn't tried to muck with the actual format of Nationals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    What I particularly dislike about CBC coverage is their interruption of the skating coverage with other sports news. People don't watch skating to learn about international skiing results of who has been nominated for some sports hall of fame. Can't they put that news somewhere else?
    While I don't watch skating specifically to see other sports new, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in the sports news, unless it pertains to hockey. I have no interest in hockey at all.

vCash

But CTV is doing the sport an even greater disservice, at least CBC hasn't tried to muck with the actual format of Nationals.
    Actually I really don't mind that. It's only a minute or two and I appreciate that CBC tries to keep Canadians updated on amateur sports especially. Lord knows no one else does. It's nice because when Olys role around I have a good idea who most people are.

vCash
    What I particularly dislike about CBC coverage is their interruption of the skating coverage with other sports news.
    I agree, I find this irritating, but that is why I always wait a good 20 minutes into a program to start watching....that way I can fast forward through the bits I don't want to see.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567