Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cher turns 65!

vCash
    That 5th picture looks just like Donatella Versace. A little ghoulish for my taste, but to each hi own.

vCash
    I remember when I was little my mom had this book on a bookshelf in our kitchen and I was always creeped out by the scary lady looking at me.

I later grew to respect and appreciate Cher. I've never really been into her music but there's no denying she is a legend.

She does look great, although, she would look better with less lip filler. A little goes a long way when it comes to lips.

vCash
    I love her music.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    Her son, Chaz, was on Piers Morgan a week ago. He said his mother struggled with his transgender-ness at first, but has been very supportive of him all through the process. He seemed very understanding of how difficult it would be for a mother to get used to having a child of one gender after treating that child as the other gender for some 30 years. When Piers asked him about living with such an icon, he said he knew she was a star, but to him she was just mom. Seems to me like Cher and Chaz have a pretty decent relationship.
    To me this is the best statement of a good life -mom and son who obviously love each other and accept each other for who they are even if it has been difficult at times.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Hope Cher has time to check out this thread. May your next 65 be even more fruitful than the first 65!

Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    I think it would be really really nice if she and Madonna would let themselves age gracefully. In my opinion they just make fools of themselves. Just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    I remember when I was little my mom had this book on a bookshelf in our kitchen and I was always creeped out by the scary lady looking at me.

I later grew to respect and appreciate Cher. I've never really been into her music but there's no denying she is a legend.

She does look great, although, she would look better with less lip filler. A little goes a long way when it comes to lips.
    Thanks for joining the celebration...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Fearless Musher
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I want this dress. I can't believe I want a dress of Cher's!!!
    The dress is totally (but to want it, I'd first need the body that fits in... maybe I'd take the eyes too )
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    My bad. I do think Cher is a rockstar. I can see how that didn't come across though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12