vCash

New skating movie (formerly Jesus Can't Skate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LE_5...ature=youtu.be

This is the new film by Jayson Sutcliffe due to be released in a few weeks here in Oz (Sydney, any Sydney skaters please go and see it). The original title was Jesus Can't Skate, but he changed it to Rollerboy... Look at the preview as there is some incredible footage of some pairs on there. I've seen him at Nationals and Worlds the last five or six years filming for this. It's a doco on the sport and the life of Jayson (who started at worlds in 85, won worlds on quad skates in 95, then won again on inlines in 2005. It's on roller but I know the ice fans will really enjoy it too. First scenes are with Melissa George (In Therapy, Amityville Horror, etc) as she is an ex champion skater who has know Jay since she was a little girl. Seriously, some of the footage is amazing.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Thanks Ozzi for posting. I never got to see Jesus Can't Skate but hopefully will get to see the new one. You will need to keep us posted (particularly about Melbourne screenings).

I haven't seen Jayson for a while. Not sure if he has been back on the ice. But I did see him I think the last time he competed at State Championships here on quads (maybe it was early 2000s) and he is such a wonderful skater. It doesn't matter the type of skating, he transcends that.

He is also such a humble guy and really nice.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Of course, Jesus could skate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Of course, Jesus could skate.
    He could walk on water. It never qualified whether the water was frozen.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.