Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    I think the prize for most stupid quote needs to go to Mrs Kerrigan: "I never wanted this trial or charges or any attention paid to what happens within my family," she said.

Some one needs to buy her a clue that when someone dies, you don't get to keep it in the family. I find it sad that no one in the Kerrigan clan seems to be on the side of the dead person, only his facilitator. No wants to stand up & say what happened to Daniel Kerrigan was wrong & that Mark did things that should never be done to a loving father by his child.

Unless your father is a monsterous abuser, you don't shove a 70yr old man or put your hands around his throat hard enough to bruise, esp when he has health issues. Most people in Mark's position would be punishing themselves by the regret for their actions. Mark seems most concerned with the piddly sentence he got. He should be thanking God that in about 9 mos he will be able to go back to abusing his family.

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    I think this is a Boston thing. Did Markey boy skate at the SCOB like his sista? LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    Based on the evidence I've heard, I disagree with the verdict. The dad may have had clogged arteries, but that makes him more susceptible to dying during a highly excitable incident--like a fight with his son. And, if the son knew his father had a bad heart, that makes it even more troubling.

But in the end, the victim's wife and family are happy with the outcome, and their opinion and feelings matter more than mine.
    Maybe the victim's wife and family are happy with the outcome, but justice is not for the family alone, but for the VICTIM first and foremost. It is not the family that prosecutes the action in a criminal case, but the State. While I feel for the family, most of all I hope Mark gets clean in jail and the help he clearly needs before he has another opportunity to inflict yet more grief on this family.

O-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dupagegal View Post
    I think this is a Boston thing. Did Markey boy skate at the SCOB like his sista? LOL
    No it is not a Boston thing. People die in other cities as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123