Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash

Thumbs up Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig News...

It's not posted anywhere 'officially' yet but I was given permission this afternoon to announce that Amanda & Mark WILL be competing again this coming season. I'll post any official news if and when it becomes available but trust me, they will be competing again and I think it's awesome news. I now need to figure out a way to get to San Jose because I haven't made a single plan yet for US Nats (which is very unlike me), LOL

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Good for them (and us!). I've always enjoyed watching them skate and I'll particularly appreciate seeing them next year! I hope they get a National title.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Yay!

Now I'm really hoping to get to San Jose! Or that they come to Ontario for SA!

vCash
    Thanks for starting a new thread with the good news, Heather! I admire Evora/Ladwig's longevity, determination, and dedication to the sport and look forward to seeing them compete at their TENTH consecutive Nationals in San Jose!

vCash
    Yahoo!!!! Great news - thanks, Heather!
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Thank you for the news!!! I will be rooting for them to win next year's nationals so badly.

vCash
    Good for them! Their longevity is fantastic and I admire the way they keep fighting no matter what.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Good for them. I sort of figured Amanda was ready to get married and do something else.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Oh cool! Always liked them (and Mark is HAWT!) And I get to see them in San Jose!

vCash
    So happy to hear this! I will be rooting for them, too. I was thrilled to see them perform live this past season, they were incredible. My favorite moment actually was their exhibition at the nationals gala. I was mesmerized. They are a lovely, lovely pair and I admire their fighting spirit, too.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

on the rink doing synchronized spirals with Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen, Shawn Sawyer, Alissa Czisny, Rohene Ward, Yukina Ota, Caroline Zhang & Mirai Nagasu
    vCash
    That's great news!

vCash
    that's great!!!

hoping that they will get their national title at their tenth attempt ...

and round it off with a top 5 finish at worlds.

vCash
    Yay for Amanda and Mark, and for us as well! Really looking forward to seeing them next year.
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash

vCash
    Hooray -- hope they have a great comp in SJ. One of the best memories from Spokane was watching Amanda's face when she realized they had the silver and were likely going to the Olympics.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by minignome View Post
    Hooray -- hope they have a great comp in SJ. One of the best memories from Spokane was watching Amanda's face when she realized they had the silver and were likely going to the Olympics.
    That's one of my favorite memories too along with the fact that she could barely get any words out during their post LP interview, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    The existence of the thread about gave me a heart attack, what with other USA pairs news--then I saw it was just the good news that had already been hinted at, that they're continuing for next year. YAY!!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    The existence of the thread about gave me a heart attack, what with other USA pairs news--then I saw it was just the good news that had already been hinted at, that they're continuing for next year. YAY!!!
    Sorry! I was hoping the little thumbs up icon in the subject line area would help with that but I don't think it's big enough, LOL

vCash
    Woot woot, thank God one team has stayed together for the long haul! I hope they win Nationals next year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
    Oh cool! Always liked them (and Mark is HAWT!) And I get to see them in San Jose!

And I thought I was the only one who thought he was....I know it sounds really, really bad, but I always imagine them as a couple when I see them on the ice (yes, i know he's married and has a kid. And that Amanda is with Jeremy) Personally, if i were his wife I would feel extremely jealous.(But that's just inmature, childish, unconfident me)
    They have such great chemistry to say the least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast