Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1013
  1. #301
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Age
    21
    Posts
    14,081
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Not really news, but Miki's "You Must Love Me" exhibition was uploaded on YouTube and I thought I'd share this exquisite program.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZy72gcJCSc

  2. #302

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,754
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Not really news, but Miki's "You Must Love Me" exhibition was uploaded on YouTube and I thought I'd share this exquisite program.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZy72gcJCSc
    thanks for sharing, didn´t know she had an evita-exhibition. i really like the song and was always a fan of miki, but she definetly improves as a complete skater day by day, i really like her presence on the ice.
    great to see her skate like that.
    will be curious to see, if she really comes back and tries for a medal in sotchi, but i fear the worst

  3. #303

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    538
    An exhibition was held at Sendai rink, Sendai, Japan, on March 11.

    This is the training rink for Yuzuru Hanyu, and
    he was on the ice when the massive earthquake hit and destroyed the rink,
    forcing the place to close for the following 4 months.

    You can see Takeshi Honda, Shizuka Arakawa, and Yamato Tamura in the video as well.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrADHIATmHE

  4. #304
    Recovering from the Olys
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    28,279
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    16342
    Article on Takahito Mura, 5th at 2012 Four Continents: http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/03/m...s-consistency/
    Tom Dickson and Kenji Miyamoto are listed as Mura's choreographers this season -- does anyone know which one of the two choreographed his short?

  5. #305

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,528
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2011
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiNieve View Post
    An exhibition was held at Sendai rink, Sendai, Japan, on March 11.

    This is the training rink for Yuzuru Hanyu, and
    he was on the ice when the massive earthquake hit and destroyed the rink,
    forcing the place to close for the following 4 months.

    You can see Takeshi Honda, Shizuka Arakawa, and Yamato Tamura in the video as well.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrADHIATmHE
    Thank you for the video. The youngsters are adorable.

  6. #306
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    75
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Japanskates reported about Risa Shoji's injury during Junior World. She had a disastrous free skate there.

    http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=457#457

    Hope she will get well soon 'cause I love her graceful performance.

  7. #307

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,754
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v8UfbYroDc

    great exhibition von miki on art on ice.

    great to see her smile that much.
    really like her skating

  8. #308
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    314
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Team Japan medalists interview with subtitles

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8MNx9QmR8A

  9. #309
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    684
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne View Post
    Team Japan medalists interview with subtitles

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8MNx9QmR8A
    OMG all of them are super sweet. Thank you for sharing.

  10. #310

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,528
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne View Post
    Team Japan medalists interview with subtitles

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8MNx9QmR8A
    Thank you. That was great!

  11. #311
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    698
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne View Post
    Team Japan medalists interview with subtitles

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8MNx9QmR8A
    Narumi's cuteness is just beyond words!! haha and lol at Mervin for looking totally clueless most of the time Definitely Five of my fav. skaters!!

  12. #312

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    My old Kentucky home, far away
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,340
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3417
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne View Post
    Team Japan medalists interview with subtitles

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8MNx9QmR8A
    That was great, thank you so much for sharing!
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

  13. #313
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    684
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukari Lepisto View Post
    Narumi's cuteness is just beyond words!! haha and lol at Mervin for looking totally clueless most of the time Definitely Five of my fav. skaters!!
    How long has Mervin trained in Japanese environment? Narumi spoke English quite well.

  14. #314
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    GP circuit induced land of insomnia
    Posts
    783
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    How long has Mervin trained in Japanese environment? Narumi spoke English quite well.
    Mervin doesn't train in a Japanese environment. Narumi trains with Mervin in Canada, with Canadian coaches and choreographers.

  15. #315
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    684
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jl22aries View Post
    Mervin doesn't train in a Japanese environment. Narumi trains with Mervin in Canada, with Canadian coaches and choreographers.
    Haha thanks, I wanted to edit the question after I posted it, but you beat me to it.

    Really, is there pairs coach in Japan?

  16. #316
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Article on Takahito Mura, 5th at 2012 Four Continents: http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/03/m...s-consistency/
    Tom Dickson and Kenji Miyamoto are listed as Mura's choreographers this season -- does anyone know which one of the two choreographed his short?
    Kenji Miyamoto choreographed his short.
    Tom Dickson choreographed his long.

  17. #317

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    538
    Tatsuki Machida skated to an exhibition program, Les Demoiselles de Rochefort ,
    at his home rink in Hiroshima, Japan, on April 22.

    He performed it so passionately and emotionally – very impressive!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aCeEz3mQPI

  18. #318

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,528
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2011
    ^Thank you. Tatsuki is a very talented young man!

  19. #319
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    31
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yuzuru Hanyu change to Brian Orser !!

    http://jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2012042500765
    Last edited by chika3; 04-25-2012 at 09:18 AM.

  20. #320

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Partying with Oda
    Posts
    4,127
    vCash
    699
    Rep Power
    17018
    Quote Originally Posted by chika3 View Post
    Yuzuru Hanyu change to Brian Orser !!

    http://jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2012042500765
    Wow, that is big news!!

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •