Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I know a place...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    I like Parenthood a lot, although the mother of the kid with Asperger's drives me crazy.
    She's the one the drives me nuts as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    I thought Parenthood was much better in season 1 than season 2. Ditto for Community -- although their "theme episodes" this year have been quite brilliant (e.g., D&D, My Dinner with Andre, Paintball II). But I'm glad both have been renewed and will have a chance to get over their sophmore slumps.

Not sure why all the hate for Breaking In. It was no masterpiece, and I'm not mourning its loss, but it was no worse than some of the other shows on the air that pass for comedy. I continue to be baffled by the acclaim for Hot in Cleveland, for example. And Cougartown?
    I thought the love for Hot in Cleveland was because of Betty White?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    Doctor Who! It's so good.

I'm glad Parenthood got picked up. I watch both The Good Wife and Parenthood- the latter one on hulu. I love both shows but Lauren Graham annoys me to no end. But it is a very good show, IMO.

And The Good Wife is fantastic.
    Doctor Who is awesome! But it's 3 episodes in with the fourth airing tomorrow. And while you can watch tomorrows episode without seeing the first 3 episodes I strongly recommend going back and watching them. The opening 2 parter is amazing.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think The Event has a shot at getting moved to another network. My reasoning is that it has gotten so good and is such a better show than when it began that it could get a second wind with another season to try to bring in more viewers.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I think The Event has a shot at getting moved to another network. My reasoning is that it has gotten so good and is such a better show than when it began that it could get a second wind with another season to try to bring in more viewers.
    And the small audience it has acquired is quite dedicated.
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CDANN1013 View Post
    The new Sarah Michelle Gellar series, Ringer, was picked up by the CW not CBS.
    Oh, I forgot she had a pilot out. Though I'm not sure how I feel about the series being on the CW.

vCash
    Carrie Ann Inaba just tweeted that Grace was not picked up. I think that Mia Michaels was also involved with that one.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    RIP: V, Mr. Sunshine, Off the Map, and Brothers & Sisters (Dang, they killed a third of my TV shows in one swoop today )

Glad to read that Happy Endings got picked up for another season. I think it's getting better and better and should fit in well with ABC's Wednesday night comedy block. No word yet on Body of Proof but ABC also cancelled Detroit 187 and No Ordinary Family (I didn't see either of those mentioned yet). I feel like this year has been a bloodbath for new shows. I know not all of them were perfect but IMO, it seems like some promising shows are getting the ax too early.

And now, if you don't mind, the below scenerio MUST happen so I don't go totally crazy wondering how the writers and producers were planning to resolve the insanely amazing V finale.

Dear SyFy Network,

Please pick up this great little show called V to air on your network and when you do, please air it without any long haituses so the fanbase that it picked up from it's two miserable (but improving) years on ABC can find out how the frack Erica and her new resistance team bring down Anna, the Visitors, and the new psycho child.

Regards,

Heather
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm glad Ringer was picked up, I don't care if it's on the CW, they have lower expectations for ratings there so it might give the show a better chance to survive.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Someone please tell me that they saw tonight's episode of Bones. Did they or didn't they? They better explain next week!
    Oh no, I missed it! Stupid DVR! Would you tell me what happened?

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'm glad Ringer was picked up, I don't care if it's on the CW, they have lower expectations for ratings there so it might give the show a better chance to survive.
    ITA. I don't know if it would have much of a chance on one of the bigger networks.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I saw that Better With You is officially cancelled. I wasn't sure if that was mentioned in the discussion above. I'm
    I loved that show!

vCash
    http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sm...e-in-the-Heart

Supposedly, next week will resolve things, but I'm not holding my breath.
    The producers are so mean.

vCash
    It was a really good episode, best of the season, IMO.

The sniper goes after Booth, but he misses and hits and kills Vincent Nigel-Murray. Brennan sleeps over at Booth's place - originally she was sleeping on the couch, but in the middle of the night, she's crying and ends up getting in bed with Booth as he comforts her. The next morning, she's talking to Angela (who's reaction is ) at the lab, and it's implied they slept together. The find the sniper and he and Booth have their hot alpha male with guns showdown, which ends with the sniper shot in one leg and arrested.

The last scene is when they all say goodbye to Vincent before his body is shipped to England for the funeral. They all share facts that he's told them - Brennan's is that his favorite song was "Lime and the Coconut", which they sing as they carry his casket into the car. As they walk away, Brennan and Booth link their arms.

So basically, they may or may not have slept together and we didn't get to see it. It would kill me if they don't tell us next week after all these years!
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    So far, so good for my favourites. None on the chopping list as of yet that I've seen.

As for BOTB...I *really* hope Brendan Shanahan is part of the Cast of Season Three. One of the best skaters in the NHL and not too bad on the eyes either. I'd adore it if Shanny was part of Season Three.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Kutcher seems as a good a shot as anyone and he is a lot better to look at than Sheen.
    That's not saying much for either of them.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Glad to see Harry's Law renewed. It's cheesy as hell in that typical David E. Kelley way, but I love the chemistry of the ensemble and, particularly, Nate Corddry's work on the show.

Too bad about Mr. Sunshine being axed. The show had a lot of problems - most significantly, the fact that it really seemed to be about nothing - but so much talent in the cast and crew. It seemed to be finding its groove in the last two or three episodes and could have used more than nine episodes to find its way.

vCash
    Thanks, shan and oleada. What a week to mess up my recording!

vCash
    anyone know if "Body of Proof" got renewed or cancelled?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    anyone know if "Body of Proof" got renewed or cancelled?
    Renewed.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    I feel like the only person in the States mourning the impending cancellation of "Outsourced".
    Quote Originally Posted by love skating View Post
    I like Outsourced too.
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I don't watch it regularly, but I like Outsourced
    Add me to the list of people who are Outsourced fans. Best comedy on TV right now, IMHO. The last time I watched a comedy every single week was "Friends".

Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Sigh, goodbye Gupta, funniest guy on television.
    Parvesh Cheena is brilliant as Gupta. As is Anisha Nagarajan as Madhuri.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I see Criminal Minds is in the 'Too Soon to Tell' category IMO, the only decent cop show.

But, I think there are issues with Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson's contracts?

whoops! They are in the 'Looking Good' category! I confused it with the spin-off

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast