vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    Major casting spoiler for Law & Order, SVU:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Roll Tide, y'all!

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Very bummed about Chicago Code. It was definitely one of the most complex and well acted new shows....something I really looked forward to. OK, Jennifer might have been miscast, but she was growing into it.....such a shame!

vCash
    For Bones fans, there is an interview with the creators/producers about how the season finale fits into next season.

Bones Finale Post Mortem: 'It Was Not a Dream'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I can't quite wrap my mind around the idea that Ioan Gruffudd is doing a CW drama. When there are so many more BBC miniseries and period films out there needing a gorgeous Welsh dreamboat . . .
    Well....he did do the Fantastic Four...

Also this hottie http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0604784/ has been on Vampire Diaries. He's from Wales as well.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    Very bummed about Chicago Code. It was definitely one of the most complex and well acted new shows....something I really looked forward to. OK, Jennifer might have been miscast, but she was growing into it.....such a shame!
    The finale was incredible. Season two would have been even better. Such a loss with this show being cancelled...

P.S. Why do you think Beals was mis-cast? I really enjoyed her. The scene at the end with her in the bar was like Whole new side to her character.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I just watched the 3 minutes trailer for Ringer on ew.com - can't wait for this show!!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxygirl View Post

Spoiler

Upset that my boo Meloni won't be coming back and that Mariska's role has been shortened. I do know he did this a couple of years back when his contract was up for negotiation. But like I said, the show seems tired and the leads are sleepwalking, and the storylines have been wretched. And I am that they bought back Sister Peg just so they could kill her!!!

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    The finale was incredible. Season two would have been even better. Such a loss with this show being cancelled...

P.S. Why do you think Beals was mis-cast? I really enjoyed her. The scene at the end with her in the bar was like Whole new side to her character.
    I will say I haven't watched the last episode yet...we have it tivo'd but we've got caught up in watching all three seasons of Deadwood... (If I hear the f word one more time...but then, there's always Timothy to look at...)

I really like Beals, and I was pulling for her to flesh this character out. I thought she was a bit unbelievable. Too soft, too "lost" in a way. I wanted her to shave her head and butch it up a bit. Pretty is fine, but to be a police commissioner, I just didn't buy it until later. She got better! I wasn't the only one who thought this.....seems like everyone I know who watched the show thought this, but hey-just an opinion. Like I said, I wanted it to work for her.

But all the characters-how can we stand not following them through the next bits of the story? I thought the acting and the writing were some of the best on TV.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I got caught up on the end of The Event this weekend. I will be so bummed if it's cancelled!

Although I was really hoping

Spoiler

. Sigh.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I honestly wondered if they were intending to pair up Sean and CIA girl but when the axe came down they decided to go with the more happy ending that comes in a nice little box with a bow on top. I could see them developing something and at least getting some story lines with a love triangle if the show had been renewed.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I got caught up on the end of The Event this weekend. I will be so bummed if it's cancelled!

Although I was really hoping

Spoiler

. Sigh.

Spoiler

"If people are looking for guarantees, they should buy appliances at Sears and stay away from human relationships."~Prancer

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910