Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Schwarzenegger came to office in the 2003 recall election against Gray Davis. There were more candidates on the ballot than you could shake a stick at -- it was a real circus.
    Holy cow! I think my name is probably somewhere on the list.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Holy cow! I think my name is probably somewhere on the list.
    It could be. I'd forgotten that Arianna Huffington (who finished 5th) was on the ballot -- but I remembered Angelyne (who was 28th), her persona, not her name. As I said earlier, it was an utter and complete circus -- 135 names on the ballot!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JILEN View Post
    Ewwww, the thought of Vanessa Williams sleeping with the "Sperminator". Btw, I think VW as good actress still needs to sleep around to get big roles just like anybodyelse...

We all know Arnold's reputation. He's always ben a pig around women, so I'm not really surprised by this.The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child? Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.
    I guess Maria could be considered somewhat culpable; Arnold's peccadilloes weren't exactly the best-kept secret around and she's a very intelligent woman who probably wore blinders, but the out-of-wedlock child throws a monkey wrench into it all. And the babymomma had to know it was his and she still showed up to work, smiling in Maria's face. Babymomma ain't much better than Arnold here, IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    but the out-of-wedlock child throws a monkey wrench into it all. And the babymomma had to know it was his and she still showed up to work, smiling in Maria's face. Babymomma ain't much better than Arnold here, IMO.
    Well, of course the mother knew who the father was -- Arnold was paying her child support all along.

vCash
    Well, of course the mother knew who the father was -- Arnold was paying her child support all along.
    She didn't even have the decency to quit...

vCash
    And I wonder if the child took his mother's last name or Arnold's.* And then how does his mother explain to him whom his father is?

*Sorry, that was probably a dumb question. I'm guessing he has his mother's last name as Arnold's would be too out-of-the-ordinary to NOT stand out. It's not like Smith.
    If ignorance is bliss, I'm overjoyed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
    And I wonder if the child took his mother's last name or Arnold's. And then how does his mother explain to him whom his father is?

She was married to someone else at the time. The child has her husband's name.

vCash
    Maria's statement according to TMZ:

UPDATE: Maria released a statement saying, "This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children."

She continued, "I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/10/arnold...s-ex-governor/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    She was married to someone else at the time. The child has her husband's name.
    That's foul.

vCash
    Arnold is scum. He waits until after he finishes being governor to tell her, presumably because he knows what her reaction will it will impact his careers? If Maria's youngest child is 13 and the other child is 12, that means that Arnold impregnated this other woman while Maria was pregnant or had an infant. Which makes him an even bigger scumbag.

Maria might have been foolish, but I respect her for the statement she issued, saying that her concern is for "the children." She didn't say "my children." I feel for both Maria's children and for the child of the two cheating scumbags.

vCash
    It could be. I'd forgotten that Arianna Huffington (who finished 5th) was on the ballot -- but I remembered Angelyne (who was 28th), her persona, not her name. As I said earlier, it was an utter and complete circus -- 135 names on the ballot!
    I remember the circus.

Someone knew. When Arnold was running he gave a half-assed response to allegations of womanizing and the press dropped the entire matter.Too much at stake for the corporations for the media to have done its job while the same media tore John Edwards to pieces for the exact same thing..

And to think they almost changed the laws to prep Arnold for the presidency.

vCash
    They would have had a lot to do before that could happen ... they would have to amend the Constitution. I suppose that might eventually happen, but thankfully, not for Arnold.

vCash
    "I don't doubt that Maria "knew" about Arnold's other lapses from marital fidelity, but I'm not at all sure that she new about this. I find it very difficult to believe that she would have allowed the woman to continue as part of the household staff for a decade, if she had known.

She knew all about but didn't want to hurt him politically. With both his political and movie careers over, she has nothing to lose and half his net worth to gain by leaving him now imo. And it's JUST hit the papers that she moved out "earlier this year?" Where was the media then? The year is nearly half over!

engaged to dupa
    vCash

No they didn't.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    I'm sure Maria knew that Arnold was not the perfect husband, but I do believe that she found out about this affair and kid only recently. Arnold has publicly stated that he told her after his term as governor ended. Plus, whatever Maria was willing to put up with, I don't think that includes keeping Arnold's mistress on the household staff. I also remember there being reports that Maria didn't even want Arnold to run for office, so I don't think she would have stayed with him for the sake of his political career. I think he deliberately waited until his term was over to tell her. Like I said before, he's a scumbag.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I know she is taking the high road and coming across as a mature woman but for once I would like someone to release a statement that says "I found out my husband is a disgusting pig and I hope he rots in hell and lives a horribly upsetting and lonely life! Now, please respect my privacy, I have nothing else to say.."
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Plus, whatever Maria was willing to put up with, I don't think that includes keeping Arnold's mistress on the household staff.

I agree, this woman worked there for 20 years. Maria would remember the birth. Probably bought her a gift. Probably expressed sincere congratulations at the birth.

Ugh.

Whatever else happens or is reported, I hope the media leaves this innocent child alone
    Last edited by Norlite; 05-17-2011 at 07:58 PM.

vCash
    I wish Maria the best in whatever she chooses.
    She gave up her not inconsiderable career for someone who was unworthy of the gift.

Unfortunately, she's not the first to do it; and she won't be the last.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Maria might have been foolish, but I respect her for the statement she issued, saying that her concern is for "the children." She didn't say "my children." I feel for both Maria's children and for the child of the two cheating scumbags.
    Yes, the child of the maid is certainly old enough to understand the circus. Not to mention the kids involved in the current divorce and the cheating pig dad being tabloid fodder. Poor kids!

vCash
    I wonder why he is making this public. Apparently the mother was still going with the story that it is her ex-husband's child. According to the article it was an interviewer who told her Arnold claimed paternity. What possible advantage could there be to making a public statement?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast