Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 299
  1. #61
    Port de bras!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Ravenclaw
    Posts
    30,120
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    34026
    Very cute. Doesn't really resemble either parent much.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

    from Speedy Death

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,261
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,996
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post

    Posting just a link happens to be a big pet peeve of mine. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to at least hyper-link the headline or post a line or two?


    LOS ANGELES — Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple's home before they announced their separation last week.
    After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Posting just a link happens to be a big pet peeve of mine. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to at least hyper-link the headline or post a line or two?
    but I think we are allowed to at least post some quotes from the link, if not the entire article.

    This cuts it - I think something like this, to father a child outside of your marriage, WHILE you are married, is the lowest of the low. And it sounds like this woman smiled in Maria's face every day, knowing that Arnold was her babyfava. I'm sorry, I know mores and values today allow for some leeway in matters of the flesh, but this is lame. Team Maria - sign up here.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,640
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm on Team Maria, too.

    I also read on People that Arnold provided for the child monetarily. I'm guessing Arnold and Maria aren't like my parents and look at that the checkbook to see where funds are going. I guess when you have that much money they probably have separate accounts and she wouldn't have needed to question why he was paying child support.

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Shallow South
    Posts
    2,886
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    He had that child even before he run for governor but "The mistress" was in the house with the wife for 10 years and they saw each other every day for 10 years? Apparently that was one too many indiscretions for Maria to cope with. She isn't stupid. She probably have known or at least have suspected however, I think it wasn't until the death of both of her parents and the end of his stint as governor that she finally decided to act. Wish her well. Him, not so much.

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    17,615
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    What a creep.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,795
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4937
    What a jerk. To keep the mistress under their employee all those years!?!? Just all kinds of wrong. No wonder Maria finally walked away. Hope she finds happiness in her new life.

  9. #69
    Corgi Wrangler
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Not Wearing Enough Sparkles
    Posts
    6,454
    vCash
    510
    Rep Power
    5546
    Quote Originally Posted by JILEN View Post
    He had that child even before he run for governor but "The mistress" was in the house with the wife for 10 years and they saw each other every day for 10 years? Apparently that was one too many indiscretions for Maria to cope with. She isn't stupid. She probably have known or at least have suspected however, I think it wasn't until the death of both of her parents and the end of his stint as governor that she finally decided to act. Wish her well. Him, not so much.
    She's a Kennedy. She knows her job. It's shut up and ignore the males being unable to keep their pants zipped as long as they're in politics. Really, it's not like she didn't grow up in a family where MAYBE one of the four uncles wasn't a complete lech (possibly I'm naive but I really don't think Bobby was the kind of man-whore Jack and Ted were, and I'm sure the only reason Joe Jr wasn't was the hindrance of being dead--just like their father, the three of them.) Even some of the aunts' marriages were shams to say the least. She knows you don't eff up the politics just because your husband doesn't take his marriage vows seriously. If anything it was probably a novelty if he just had the ONE serious mistress rather than jumping anything in a skirt like her family's men.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    If anything it was probably a novelty if he just had the ONE serious mistress rather than jumping anything in a skirt like her family's men.
    Hmmmmmmmmm, I seriously doubt he stopped at one.

  11. #71

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    33547
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    If anything it was probably a novelty if he just had the ONE serious mistress rather than jumping anything in a skirt like her family's men.
    Given Arnold's reputation, that's a pretty big IF and one that I wouldn't be willing to bet on -- even in vCash.

    ETA: I see Rex shares my doubts ... and was quicker in posting them.

  12. #72

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Given Arnold's reputation, that's a pretty big IF and one that I wouldn't be willing to bet on -- even in vCash.

    ETA: I see Rex shares my doubts ... and was quicker in posting them.
    sez that Der Arnold had a rather "active" casting couch when his film career was in high gear.

    Now, y'all know how much I HATE gossip, especially Hollywood gossip, but I just wanted to let you know so that you'd be aware

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,191
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    32587
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    sez that Der Arnold had a rather "active" casting couch when his film career was in high gear.
    That has to be true because he's utterly shyte as an actor. There had to be some other reason he was getting roles!

  14. #74

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    33547
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    That has to be true because he's utterly shyte as an actor. There had to be some other reason he was getting roles!
    It was Arnold's (formerly) huge box office drawing power that kept getting him roles -- the casting couch certainly wasn't used for his own career advancement.

  15. #75

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    That has to be true because he's utterly shyte as an actor. There had to be some other reason he was getting roles!
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    It was Arnold's (formerly) huge box office drawing power that kept getting him roles -- the casting couch certainly wasn't used for his own career advancement.
    Right, he used it for willing actresses and starlets.....and there was some talk of how Vanessa Williams got her role in Eraser a couple of years back.

  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Shallow South
    Posts
    2,886
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Right, he used it for willing actresses and starlets.....and there was some talk of how Vanessa Williams got her role in Eraser a couple of years back.
    Ewwww, the thought of Vanessa Williams sleeping with the "Sperminator". Btw, I think VW as good actress still needs to sleep around to get big roles just like anybodyelse...

    We all know Arnold's reputation. He's always ben a pig around women, so I'm not really surprised by this.The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child? Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.

  17. #77

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,112
    vCash
    1554
    Rep Power
    17003
    With all the steroids he's taken I'm surprised he has even lived this long.

    I did see a picture of him in a speedo on the Riviera when he was in his 50's, it was pretty bad. His torso was total flab. He had to be in some serious denial about his sex appeal to wear that in public!

  18. #78

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    33547
    Quote Originally Posted by JILEN View Post
    The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child?
    The mother claimed that someone else was the child's father. After Arnold's revelation that he was the father, the mother has had "no comment."
    Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.
    I don't doubt that Maria "knew" about Arnold's other lapses from marital fidelity, but I'm not at all sure that she new about this. I find it very difficult to believe that she would have allowed the woman to continue as part of the household staff for a decade, if she had known.

  19. #79

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    Age
    31
    Posts
    20,719
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    34207
    Whomever he ran against for Governor is probably making some really irate phone calls to whomever was in charge of digging up dirt on his opponent. Epic fail.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

  20. #80

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    33547
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Whomever he ran against for Governor is probably making some really irate phone calls to whomever was in charge of digging up dirt on his opponent. Epic fail.
    Schwarzenegger came to office in the 2003 recall election against Gray Davis. There were more candidates on the ballot than you could shake a stick at -- it was a real circus.
    I suppose that in the 2006 campaign, there could have been some time for digging up dirt.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •