Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Very cute. Doesn't really resemble either parent much.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post

Posting just a link happens to be a big pet peeve of mine. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to at least hyper-link the headline or post a line or two?

LOS ANGELES — Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple's home before they announced their separation last week.
    After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Posting just a link happens to be a big pet peeve of mine. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to at least hyper-link the headline or post a line or two?
    but I think we are allowed to at least post some quotes from the link, if not the entire article.

This cuts it - I think something like this, to father a child outside of your marriage, WHILE you are married, is the lowest of the low. And it sounds like this woman smiled in Maria's face every day, knowing that Arnold was her babyfava. I'm sorry, I know mores and values today allow for some leeway in matters of the flesh, but this is lame. Team Maria - sign up here.

vCash
    I'm on Team Maria, too.

I also read on People that Arnold provided for the child monetarily. I'm guessing Arnold and Maria aren't like my parents and look at that the checkbook to see where funds are going. I guess when you have that much money they probably have separate accounts and she wouldn't have needed to question why he was paying child support.

vCash
    He had that child even before he run for governor but "The mistress" was in the house with the wife for 10 years and they saw each other every day for 10 years? Apparently that was one too many indiscretions for Maria to cope with. She isn't stupid. She probably have known or at least have suspected however, I think it wasn't until the death of both of her parents and the end of his stint as governor that she finally decided to act. Wish her well. Him, not so much.

vCash
    What a creep.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    What a jerk. To keep the mistress under their employee all those years!?!? Just all kinds of wrong. No wonder Maria finally walked away. Hope she finds happiness in her new life.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JILEN View Post
    He had that child even before he run for governor but "The mistress" was in the house with the wife for 10 years and they saw each other every day for 10 years? Apparently that was one too many indiscretions for Maria to cope with. She isn't stupid. She probably have known or at least have suspected however, I think it wasn't until the death of both of her parents and the end of his stint as governor that she finally decided to act. Wish her well. Him, not so much.
    She's a Kennedy. She knows her job. It's shut up and ignore the males being unable to keep their pants zipped as long as they're in politics. Really, it's not like she didn't grow up in a family where MAYBE one of the four uncles wasn't a complete lech (possibly I'm naive but I really don't think Bobby was the kind of man-whore Jack and Ted were, and I'm sure the only reason Joe Jr wasn't was the hindrance of being dead--just like their father, the three of them.) Even some of the aunts' marriages were shams to say the least. She knows you don't eff up the politics just because your husband doesn't take his marriage vows seriously. If anything it was probably a novelty if he just had the ONE serious mistress rather than jumping anything in a skirt like her family's men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    If anything it was probably a novelty if he just had the ONE serious mistress rather than jumping anything in a skirt like her family's men.
    Hmmmmmmmmm, I seriously doubt he stopped at one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    If anything it was probably a novelty if he just had the ONE serious mistress rather than jumping anything in a skirt like her family's men.
    Given Arnold's reputation, that's a pretty big IF and one that I wouldn't be willing to bet on -- even in vCash.

ETA: I see Rex shares my doubts ... and was quicker in posting them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Given Arnold's reputation, that's a pretty big IF and one that I wouldn't be willing to bet on -- even in vCash.

ETA: I see Rex shares my doubts ... and was quicker in posting them.
    sez that Der Arnold had a rather "active" casting couch when his film career was in high gear.

Now, y'all know how much I HATE gossip, especially Hollywood gossip, but I just wanted to let you know so that you'd be aware

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    sez that Der Arnold had a rather "active" casting couch when his film career was in high gear.
    That has to be true because he's utterly shyte as an actor. There had to be some other reason he was getting roles!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    That has to be true because he's utterly shyte as an actor. There had to be some other reason he was getting roles!
    It was Arnold's (formerly) huge box office drawing power that kept getting him roles -- the casting couch certainly wasn't used for his own career advancement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    It was Arnold's (formerly) huge box office drawing power that kept getting him roles -- the casting couch certainly wasn't used for his own career advancement.
    Right, he used it for willing actresses and starlets.....and there was some talk of how Vanessa Williams got her role in Eraser a couple of years back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Right, he used it for willing actresses and starlets.....and there was some talk of how Vanessa Williams got her role in Eraser a couple of years back.
    Ewwww, the thought of Vanessa Williams sleeping with the "Sperminator". Btw, I think VW as good actress still needs to sleep around to get big roles just like anybodyelse...

We all know Arnold's reputation. He's always ben a pig around women, so I'm not really surprised by this.The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child? Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.

vCash
    With all the steroids he's taken I'm surprised he has even lived this long.

I did see a picture of him in a speedo on the Riviera when he was in his 50's, it was pretty bad. His torso was total flab. He had to be in some serious denial about his sex appeal to wear that in public!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JILEN View Post
    The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child?
    The mother claimed that someone else was the child's father. After Arnold's revelation that he was the father, the mother has had "no comment."
    Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.
    I don't doubt that Maria "knew" about Arnold's other lapses from marital fidelity, but I'm not at all sure that she new about this. I find it very difficult to believe that she would have allowed the woman to continue as part of the household staff for a decade, if she had known.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Whomever he ran against for Governor is probably making some really irate phone calls to whomever was in charge of digging up dirt on his opponent. Epic fail.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Whomever he ran against for Governor is probably making some really irate phone calls to whomever was in charge of digging up dirt on his opponent. Epic fail.
    Schwarzenegger came to office in the 2003 recall election against Gray Davis. There were more candidates on the ballot than you could shake a stick at -- it was a real circus.
    I suppose that in the 2006 campaign, there could have been some time for digging up dirt.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast