Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 281 to 299 of 299
  1. #281
    Port de bras!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Ravenclaw
    Posts
    30,140
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    34978
    Thank you, skaternum. Sounds like a royal biatch on wheels.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

    from Speedy Death

  2. #282
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,863
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Usually that means he wasn't getting "enough" sex, or sex when he wanted it.
    IME, men say this all the time when trying to pick up other women while married, but rarely is it true. They sleep with their wives every night--they just want to be able to sleep with other women in addition to that, and telling other women they're trapped in a sexless marriage is likely to make the other woman feel she's not hurting anyone by having an affair.

  3. #283

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,846
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    IME, men say this all the time when trying to pick up other women while married, but rarely is it true. They sleep with their wives every night--they just want to be able to sleep with other women in addition to that, and telling other women they're trapped in a sexless marriage is likely to make the other woman feel she's not hurting anyone by having an affair.
    Exactly. And I've seen it in action. It's a male thing, 'cause I've seen gay men pull the same shit, I'm afraid. But there is almost always someone at the other end of that line, believing every word.

  4. #284

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,268
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3493
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Exactly. And I've seen it in action. It's a male thing, 'cause I've seen gay men pull the same shit, I'm afraid. But there is almost always someone at the other end of that line, believing every word.
    Like my friend who went out with a guy who never took her to his place because he 'shared it with a married couple'. My friend finally figured out the married couple was this guy and his wife.

  5. #285

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,846
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Like my friend who went out with a guy who never took her to his place because he 'shared it with a married couple'. My friend finally figured out the married couple was this guy and his wife.
    How LOW! How VILE!

  6. #286

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,268
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3493
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    How LOW! How VILE!
    Agreed. My friend felt like a first-class chump when she finally figured it out. It was a long time ago; we were very young and foolish.

  7. #287
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,090
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Hey, don't be blaming the housekeeper for any of this. Arnold told her, "come with me if you want to live."

  8. #288
    engaged to dupa
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Heaven for climate, Hell for company.
    Posts
    18,917
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1084
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

    MILANESSA!!!! You said that what happens in Ohio stays in Ohio!!
    It wasn't Ohio, silly. Remember Ft Erie?
    3539 and counting.

    Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

  9. #289

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Infected with the joy of skating!!
    Posts
    10,555
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    14026
    Does anyone else remember Ahnold's response when he was running for governor and stories about him groping a woman came out?

    "I vas jus being playful."

    My boyfriend trots that out 5 times a week at least, it never gets old (to him, anyway). It's the most ludicrous excuse ever.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

  10. #290
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    Posts
    21,222
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Thank you, skaternum. Sounds like a royal biatch on wheels.
    Not such much "royal" as "wannabe royal" .

    But "biatch?" Eys, I'd say that moniker applies.

  11. #291
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,802
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I used to be that the wife had to worry about leaving the hubby alone with the hot baby sitter. Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also, LOL. Ladies, hire only male enuchs for your household, and you'll no longer have to worry.

  12. #292
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    At the Christmas Bizarre
    Posts
    38,168
    vCash
    250
    Rep Power
    46915
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I used to be that the wife had to worry about leaving the hubby alone with the hot baby sitter. Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also, LOL. Ladies, hire only male enuchs for your household, and you'll no longer have to worry.
    Um, there's a hole in your theory. So to speak.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

  13. #293
    snarking for AZE
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    katbert greenhouse
    Posts
    30,172
    vCash
    2068
    Rep Power
    50062
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Um, there's a hole in your theory. So to speak.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

  14. #294
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,996
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also.


    Wow, you and I have very very different opinions on who's hot and who's not.

  15. #295

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,846
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Agreed. My friend felt like a first-class chump when she finally figured it out. It was a long time ago; we were very young and foolish.
    It's almost pathological the way some men do this. I've seldom seen women engage in such behavior. The closest I've seen a woman come to that is this "party girl" I knew of in San Diego. She had literally given birth to a kindergarten class, I mean like, 5 or 6 young'uns. I know she was on welfare and was getting child support from a couple of her sailor sperm donors. She was insane, and felt that she had to marry a sailor. Or at least get one to impregnate her and pay her bills. She was a pretty child too, and she'd get all dolled up to go hang out at sailor's hangouts and pick guys up and bring them home. When her "dates" saw all the kids around, she'd say, "Oh, they are my sister's kids.". Of course, people caught on, but guys always hooked up with her for easy sex. Supposedly, San Diego, Norfolk and Pensacola are notorious for having sailor groupies, but she was the only one I saw in the flesh and whose history I knew.

    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Hey, don't be blaming the housekeeper for any of this. Arnold told her, "come with me if you want to live."
    Oh, heckles

  16. #296

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,125
    vCash
    1554
    Rep Power
    17003
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    It's almost pathological the way some men do this. I've seldom seen women engage in such behavior. The closest I've seen a woman come to that is this "party girl" I knew of in San Diego. She had literally given birth to a kindergarten class, I mean like, 5 or 6 young'uns. I know she was on welfare and was getting child support from a couple of her sailor sperm donors. She was insane, and felt that she had to marry a sailor. Or at least get one to impregnate her and pay her bills. She was a pretty child too, and she'd get all dolled up to go hang out at sailor's hangouts and pick guys up and bring them home. When her "dates" saw all the kids around, she'd say, "Oh, they are my sister's kids.". Of course, people caught on, but guys always hooked up with her for easy sex. Supposedly, San Diego, Norfolk and Pensacola are notorious for having sailor groupies, but she was the only one I saw in the flesh and whose history I knew.

    Oh, heckles
    I think it has to do with opportunity. I worked in hotel for many years where people routinely worked varied shifts and schedules, so it was easy to cheat on a spouse or partner. There were just as many women doing it as men. and it didn't matter if they were gay or straight. They enjoyed the drama.

  17. #297
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    836
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I think Rex was talking about the way the cheaters go about it, and how he's observed that men tend to be more pathological about it.

  18. #298

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,846
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmar View Post
    I think Rex was talking about the way the cheaters go about it, and how he's observed that men tend to be more pathological about it.
    Exactly. So much emphasis that the male places on "scoring".

  19. #299
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6,262
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    (((Poor guy. Poor kid.)))

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •