Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Thank you, skaternum. Sounds like a royal biatch on wheels.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Usually that means he wasn't getting "enough" sex, or sex when he wanted it.
    IME, men say this all the time when trying to pick up other women while married, but rarely is it true. They sleep with their wives every night--they just want to be able to sleep with other women in addition to that, and telling other women they're trapped in a sexless marriage is likely to make the other woman feel she's not hurting anyone by having an affair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    IME, men say this all the time when trying to pick up other women while married, but rarely is it true. They sleep with their wives every night--they just want to be able to sleep with other women in addition to that, and telling other women they're trapped in a sexless marriage is likely to make the other woman feel she's not hurting anyone by having an affair.
    Exactly. And I've seen it in action. It's a male thing, 'cause I've seen gay men pull the same shit, I'm afraid. But there is almost always someone at the other end of that line, believing every word.

vCash
    Exactly. And I've seen it in action. It's a male thing, 'cause I've seen gay men pull the same shit, I'm afraid. But there is almost always someone at the other end of that line, believing every word.
    Like my friend who went out with a guy who never took her to his place because he 'shared it with a married couple'. My friend finally figured out the married couple was this guy and his wife.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Like my friend who went out with a guy who never took her to his place because he 'shared it with a married couple'. My friend finally figured out the married couple was this guy and his wife.
    How LOW! How VILE!

vCash
    How LOW! How VILE!
    Agreed. My friend felt like a first-class chump when she finally figured it out. It was a long time ago; we were very young and foolish.

vCash
    Hey, don't be blaming the housekeeper for any of this. Arnold told her, "come with me if you want to live."

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

MILANESSA!!!! You said that what happens in Ohio stays in Ohio!!
    It wasn't Ohio, silly. Remember Ft Erie?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Does anyone else remember Ahnold's response when he was running for governor and stories about him groping a woman came out?

"I vas jus being playful."

My boyfriend trots that out 5 times a week at least, it never gets old (to him, anyway). It's the most ludicrous excuse ever.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Thank you, skaternum. Sounds like a royal biatch on wheels.
    Not such much "royal" as "wannabe royal" .

But "biatch?" Eys, I'd say that moniker applies.

vCash
    I used to be that the wife had to worry about leaving the hubby alone with the hot baby sitter. Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also, LOL. Ladies, hire only male enuchs for your household, and you'll no longer have to worry.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I used to be that the wife had to worry about leaving the hubby alone with the hot baby sitter. Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also, LOL. Ladies, hire only male enuchs for your household, and you'll no longer have to worry.
    Um, there's a hole in your theory. So to speak.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Um, there's a hole in your theory. So to speak.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also.

Wow, you and I have very very different opinions on who's hot and who's not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Agreed. My friend felt like a first-class chump when she finally figured it out. It was a long time ago; we were very young and foolish.
    It's almost pathological the way some men do this. I've seldom seen women engage in such behavior. The closest I've seen a woman come to that is this "party girl" I knew of in San Diego. She had literally given birth to a kindergarten class, I mean like, 5 or 6 young'uns. I know she was on welfare and was getting child support from a couple of her sailor sperm donors. She was insane, and felt that she had to marry a sailor. Or at least get one to impregnate her and pay her bills. She was a pretty child too, and she'd get all dolled up to go hang out at sailor's hangouts and pick guys up and bring them home. When her "dates" saw all the kids around, she'd say, "Oh, they are my sister's kids.". Of course, people caught on, but guys always hooked up with her for easy sex. Supposedly, San Diego, Norfolk and Pensacola are notorious for having sailor groupies, but she was the only one I saw in the flesh and whose history I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Hey, don't be blaming the housekeeper for any of this. Arnold told her, "come with me if you want to live."
    Oh, heckles

vCash
    It's almost pathological the way some men do this. I've seldom seen women engage in such behavior. The closest I've seen a woman come to that is this "party girl" I knew of in San Diego. She had literally given birth to a kindergarten class, I mean like, 5 or 6 young'uns. I know she was on welfare and was getting child support from a couple of her sailor sperm donors. She was insane, and felt that she had to marry a sailor. Or at least get one to impregnate her and pay her bills. She was a pretty child too, and she'd get all dolled up to go hang out at sailor's hangouts and pick guys up and bring them home. When her "dates" saw all the kids around, she'd say, "Oh, they are my sister's kids.". Of course, people caught on, but guys always hooked up with her for easy sex. Supposedly, San Diego, Norfolk and Pensacola are notorious for having sailor groupies, but she was the only one I saw in the flesh and whose history I knew.

Oh, heckles
    I think it has to do with opportunity. I worked in hotel for many years where people routinely worked varied shifts and schedules, so it was easy to cheat on a spouse or partner. There were just as many women doing it as men. and it didn't matter if they were gay or straight. They enjoyed the drama.

vCash
    I think Rex was talking about the way the cheaters go about it, and how he's observed that men tend to be more pathological about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmar View Post
    I think Rex was talking about the way the cheaters go about it, and how he's observed that men tend to be more pathological about it.
    Exactly. So much emphasis that the male places on "scoring".

vCash
    (((Poor guy. Poor kid.)))

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415