Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Why are people saying that she is with Javier now? Did some fans witness intimate encounters between the two of them at worlds or did either of them drop any hints?

vCash
    It's because a German Eurosport commentator claimed Javier was with Miki. Personally, I think the commentator was mistaken.

vCash
    A close friend of mine that went to Worlds told me she saw Miki and Morozov holding hands and looking very comfortable together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    Cute pic of Patrick and Anastasia.
    Olympic couples.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post
    Olympic couples.
    I think the emotional level is really high at the Olympics, so it`s natural to start some romance here

Patrick and Anastasia at the Olympics Closing Ceremony: http://pds17.egloos.com/pds/201003/0...cfdafb9f7f.gif (i suppose it`s a gif from Canadian TV broadcast).

As for Miki... We`ll never know what the situation is like for her in reality. We can only speculate. And judge... But life is not always easy and not always beautiful, and I hope she`ll be happy in her own unique way.

vCash
    Russian coach marries Japanese champion!

http://eg.ru/daily/sports/25470/

vCash
    Finally. Spring in Nagoya is a beautiful setting for wedding

vCash
    Congratulations to the happy couple. I guess this puts the Ferninad rumors to rest. lol
    Waiting anxiously for translation.

vCash
    While it might be true, please note that this is not the most reliable newspaper; it is a tabloid; and there is no personal acknowledgement of the fact by Ando, Morozov or anybody identified. The journalist says he "knew something was up" when he saw Morozov and Miki together at a practice.
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    wasn't morozov heard saying something like, maybe miki will skate for russia? i assumed he said it as a joke. no, i can't even recall where i read it--probably on FSU. LOL

i was even wondering if that's why he wasn't dropping miki like the other foreign students. well, then it turns out he wasn't dropping amodio, and who knows how many others...

oy... if this is true... i'm in shock.

but why would a woman who was proposed to by the guy she loves be soooooo down in that interview... even with the tragedies in japan, i know (japanese) people who were plenty happy to attend their daughter's piano recital, to rejoice in the small things. to be proposed to by the guy you like (or to have him accept your proposal is a pretty big deal, no?

yes, i see, dinakt, what you said about the unreliability of the source.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dinakt View Post
    While it might be true, please note that this is not the most reliable newspaper; it is a tabloid; and there is no personal acknowledgement of the fact by Ando, Morozov or anybody identified. The journalist says he "knew something was up" when he saw Morozov and Miki together at a practice.
    Thanks for the heads up. I did not realize that the announcement did not
    come directly from the couple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dinakt View Post
    One more article on the topic:

"According to Japanese journalists accredited in Moscow, the wedding will take place in spring in the Japanese city of Nagoya, where Ando was born."

http://news.argumenti.ru/sport/2011/05/106273

Quote Originally Posted by skfan View Post
    wasn't morozov heard saying something like, maybe miki will skate for russia? i assumed he said it as a joke. no, i can't even recall where i read it--probably on FSU. LOL

I think Elena Vaitsekhovskaya quoted Morozov as saying Miki will skate for Russia and she interpreted his statement as a joke but perhaps Morozov wasn't joking.

Anyway, don't blame me if all this marriage story turns out to be untrue. LOL

vCash
    but why would a woman who was proposed to by the guy she loves be soooooo down in that interview... even with the tragedies in japan, i know (japanese) people who were plenty happy to attend their daughter's piano recital, to rejoice in the small things. to be proposed to by the guy you like (or to have him accept your proposal is a pretty big deal, no?

Good question...
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash

My guess is that She was sad because what happened to Japan recently. She only had good things to say about Morozov so it probably has nothing to do with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    My guess is that She was sad because what happened to Japan recently. She only had good things to say about Morozov so it probably has nothing to do with him.
    According to Miki's relative, after Worlds her dog Moco died. So she was crying during Worlds (maybe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g02kkR1xpOk

vCash
    Awww poor Miki. I know she absolutely adores her dogs! I remember someone on FSU said Miki mentioned she had lost someone during the St. Petersburg gala-- people thought she said her father, but I guess it was her dog.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by operagirl View Post

vCash
    ahahahah!!! WTF with all these gayish outfits?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by operagirl View Post

FABU!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast