I <3 Kozuka
    vCash

Men's World Curling Championship, Victoria BC 30 Mar-7 Apr

I just got tickets for the first weekend of draws for the Men's World Curling Championship in Victoria BC, which starts Saturday, 30 March and runs through Sunday, 7 April. I'm not sure if I can go second weekend for the finals.

Is anyone else planning to go?

The draw schedule is here:
    http://www.curling.ca/championships/.../drawschedule/

The first time I saw curling live was at the 2005 Men's Worlds, which opened the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    We've got a thread for the Season of Champions already, so maybe the two could be merged?

Have a blast kwanfan and I wish I could be there cheering on the Boys from the Soo w/all of you!!

vCash
    Brad Jacobs is too powerful for all the rest. He will choose to win the event. He would prefer to finish in 1st place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    We've got a thread for the Season of Champions already, so maybe the two could be merged?

Have a blast kwanfan and I wish I could be there cheering on the Boys from the Soo w/all of you!!
    Agreed, can we merge this? AragornElessar, are you watching all the draws on TSN? Are you near the Soo?
    Kyle