vCash

Can ANYONE identify Elvis Stojko's ending music clip from '95 FS?

His program started with 1492 Conquest of Paradise and then skipped to Frogs in Space in the middle, back to 1492 (28th parrallel) BUT I WANT TO KNOW...what is the music during the last 45 seconds??? No-one seems to know and surely someone must know...It sounds like a soundtrack, and it sounds similar to the music NBC used during their broadcast of Worlds and what ABC used in their 1992 broadcast of skate america, therefore it's release date was 1992 or earlier...some of the other clips of it I have heard elsewhere seguyed into oh come emmanuel...what the heck is this inspired piece of music????????

vCash
    Twenty-Eighth Parallel is all I know from www.skatemusiclist.com
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    It's not twenty-eighth parallel - it's the part that follows twenty-eighth parallel.

vCash
    Ready to offer some $$ to anyone who knows...

vCash
    I know it is some techno piece from the early 90s. As for the name of it I have no clue.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Tinami 2012
    vCash
    Try the soundtrack from "Christopher Columbus" (1992), which is different than the soundtrack to "1492: Conquest of Paradise."

vCash
    Louis is correct, as confirmed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wAplSho_s0 (starting around 6:18). The song is the final track, A Hero's Welcome (Epilogue).

vCash
    I'm looking for the track that SkateElectric identified as Frogs in Space, I know I've heard it before... Frogs in Space is used in his 94 SP, but not here I think.

The rest of the tracks in this program are:
    - Conquest of Paradise
    - West Across the Ocean Sea
    - ?
    - 28 parallel
    - A Hero's Welcome

vCash
    I thought the techno piece WAS "Frogs In Space" reprised. I don't know. I'd have to watch an Elvis Stojko program again and I don't think I have that in me right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N_Halifax View Post
    I thought the techno piece WAS "Frogs In Space" reprised. I don't know. I'd have to watch an Elvis Stojko program again and I don't think I have that in me right now.
    Maybe I'm looking for the wrong "Frogs in Space"? Do you have any links to the song or more details?

Oh, it's not so bad really, this program was actually watchable (he could still bend his knees), now the "medieval" Stairway to Heaven is another story, got curious about it this morning and now my keyboard is eating oatmeal.

vCash
    Here is a link to Frogs in Space i found on youtube and no part of that track is used in Elvis's 1995 LP. I recognise the track that is used in the LP but i've never been good at remembering artists and titles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    Here is a link to Frogs in Space i found on youtube and no part of that track is used in Elvis's 1995 LP. I recognise the track that is used in the LP but i've never been good at remembering artists and titles.
    Thanks! That was the Frogs in Space I had found too. Yeah, I know what you mean, I know the tune but my mental hard drive isn't retrieving the rest of the data. But I'm really curious to see how it connects with the Columbus theme (and it probably doesn't )

vCash
    Double post, sorry.

vCash
    Bingo!

So today I was inserting some more routines in the database and I decided to check what that Spanish Caravan theme sounded like, and that was what I was looking for. In fact what Elvis used was, if I'm not mistaken of course, a 1993 song that sampled "Asturias", in which Spanish Caravan was based, called "Right in the night" by Jam & Spoon. No wonder I recognised the piece, I heard this song as a kid.
    Here's the page for the routine: Elvis's 1492

Btw, was this also choreographed by Uschi Kezler?