vCash

Rink Results - website with GOE and PCS analysis

I just got an email with this link:

http://www.rinkresults.com/content/international

I think you will love it. It shows the programs from Worlds (ladies and men) with all the GOEs and PCS so you can see what the judges gave as the skaters performed.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Thanks AussieWilly. This shows how wrong those PCS really are. Chan deserves TR in the 9s and Kozuka at least mid 8s, but no one else in the mens deserves above a 7 really. And then Ando placing above Czisny and getting high 7s in TR and IN is just ...

And GOEs - overall Flatt's spins scored better than Asada's

vCash
    Chan's ChSt1 got a higher score than his, Takahashi's, and Kozuka's level 3 step sequences due to GOE. (7 of 9 judges +3GOE)

The judging statistics section and being able to rank each skaters by each PCS are also quite interesting.

This is very cool!

vCash
    Nice website, thanks for share and webmaster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Thanks AussieWilly. This shows how wrong those PCS really are. Chan deserves TR in the 9s and Kozuka at least mid 8s, but no one else in the mens deserves above a 7 really. And then Ando placing above Czisny and getting high 7s in TR and IN is just ...
    I pretty much agree. And don't even get me started on the PCS judging in Ice Dance at 2011 Worlds because I get very very violent.

Apparently skating around the ice rink in the same direction and doing your lifts in the same spot, as equatorial pointed out, qualifies for an 8 in CH.

vCash
    Very nice! Looking forward to weeks of analyzing, and getting frustrated, and learning something new.
    improving my ballad- like lines